Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

WOYWW #660

OH I've had stress this Morning !  But manages to get to this sight.  It's desk sharing day, and HERE'S WHERE it BEGINS


MY desk
 My order to Ranger for  ARCHVAL  Re inkers finally arrived.  
I've used a thick glass shelf to apply my ink to,  when not in use I cover it with insides of CD cases, add a drop of alcohol up on returning and ready to use again.  I cover it so our cat doesn't get into it.  
Some of my final product.  I am also waiting for a delivery of Paper Canvas to work with on this project.  I used watercolor paper as it did not arrive in time for the video class.
I belong to a group on Facebook  INK STAMP & MAKE ART with WENDY VECCHI  and class can be reached thru Etsy  under WendyVecchiMarkArt  

Doodle, Ink, Cut and Create LIVE CLASS .. REPLAY 3+ hours of doodle  also Doodle, Ink, Cut & Create Class 4


She offered a class on "DOODLES"  making flowers/leaves, using re inkers  WAS very fun and the cards/projects being made are all so unique.  I am loving it.   Planning to make some Valentines using this method, IF I GET MY PAPER.   Our mail systems sucks.  5 to 10 days on deliveries and the cost almost doubled.  

Now off to find out why an UPDATE with  GOOGLE CHROME has been so difficult. Passwords for each visit and codes sent to my phone for verification...complete nonsense. ANY IDEAS I would be forever thankful.  Can't go out -20 and winds coming.  



15 comments:

Lindart said...

Hi Sylvia! Someone on my FB feed attended that class and really like it as well! Yours looks great, and would make a lovely VDay card! Re-inkers are on my list of things to get this year, many of my Distress Pads need re-inking, and my black re-inker is almost gone, so my Christmas gift card will probably mostly go to re-inkers this year! Have a great week, Lindart #27

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Sylvia, not sure what Paper canvas is. I Googled it and it said it was for ink jet printers, but I am sure that is not what you are waiting for. Great flowers. Happy WOYWW Angela #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Google has been playing up with me too. Keeps asking me to sign in! Angela

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, you’ve been doing some great work Sylvia, the perfect thing to do when the weather is so horrible outside. Your desk will be piled high with amazing art again next week no doubt.
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Helen said...

I love all those flowers, Wendy's style is great Have a good week Helen #4

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I've got some of those mini archival too and I didn't know you can reactivate them with alcohol. I can't even imagine -20 cold! Thanks for your visit and kind words. Have a lovely week, hopefully it will get warmer soon xx zsuzsa #17

Lindart said...

HI again Sylvia! I just use any old paper I can get my hands on for my gelli plate. I'm sure I will experiment and try all sorts of papers. Thank for your lovely comments! Lindart #27

My name is Cindy said...

Gosh that sounds cold!! The flowers are very cute, I guess that was a fun class. Sorry to hear of your IT woes - sometimes I wish 'they' would just quit upgrading stuff, it's so annoying when things won't work after being improved, or even disappear. Happy WOYWW, stay safe, stay well, love n hugs Cindy xx #22

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah yes, this two step verification and keep signing in, it’s infuriating. I haven’t experienced it from Google yet, but don’t doubt that I will. Usually I come down after a lovely nights sleep to discover my phone and iPad have auto updated and I end up in a frustrated state before I’ve even had coffee! I love the way you use and protect the inks, such a good idea. The flowers are lovely Sylvia, I thought you’d die cut them! They will look marvellous on anything you make. Interesting about the post, I just read somewhere that the USPS will not accept anything destined for Australia and hasn’t done so for months, our post service hasn’t stopped taking post for Aus, seems a bit bizarre!

Sarah Brennan said...

SOrry can't help much with CHrome Sylvia as I use Firefox in the main. Glad your reinkers turned up and hope that the paper does soon. Pretty flowers from that class. Inside seems a good place to be at -20! Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

Diana Taylor said...

That sounds like pretty ferocious weather Sylvia, perfect for staying indoors and crafting! I love the little flowers and your FB group sounds like fun. I hope you get your order soon, I hate waiting for fun goodies to arrive - if they take too long I forget what I wanted them for and have gone onto another project!!
Stay safe and well,
Diana xx #18

Words and Pictures said...

What fabulous doodled flowers - a lovely way to get yourself back in the swing of things. I'm afraid my blogging has been very neglected since I embraced Instagram... it leaves more time for actual making which, when time is short, makes a big difference! But I really am going to try to be a better blogger again in 2022 - I miss it!
Alison x

Susan Renshaw said...

That class sounds really interesting- but I already have so much on my 'to do' list...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #8

Twiglet said...

Looks like an interesting, fun class Sylvia - a lovely distraction from the weather outside! xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia. Sorry I thought I'd already been here but must have missed you, i can only apologise. Hope you have fun with the reinkers they are a great [piece of kit. Happy belated woyww, Angela x16x