Welcome, better late than never. It's been a busy 2 weeks trying to keep up with my hubby. Playing along with my WoW friends HERE at Ms. Julia's
Was thinking about some Easter fun, but got side tracked with projects already started but not yet finished.
Above are 2 Vintage tags with a bee, 2 flowers all Doodle's from a Class I took by Wendy Vecchi on Etsy. Was so fun and she has added a making backgrounds. I have not had time to view that one. Farther back 2 Tiny journals 2 x 2 1/2 . I did a 1st video with help of hub, 2nd one was a little blurry, but I've an idea for a holder. Can see the video on my Facebook page, or Instagram
Another unfinished project worked on last night, little pockets, trifolds which I added washi tape to some edges or modge podged with wrapping paper. Will add embellishments when I use them.
Another unfinished project worked on last night, little pockets, trifolds which I added washi tape to some edges or modge podged with wrapping paper. Will add embellishments when I use them.
I have had so much frustrations with this Google Chrome update, have to use my cell phone for codes to enter almost every sight I go to, then add passwords etc. For me working from my home computer is so much quicker than posting from cell phone. So I need to do more research on getting this changed.
May you all be safe in so many ways. My heart goes out to all involved with this mess hurting Ukraine. Hoping for spring.....snow tonight? Crazy weather here HIGH COLD WINDS for many days.
Peace be with You
My name has disappeared !!! Sylvia



9 comments:
Wow you look like you've had a lot going on - the vintage tags are beautiful. Have a great week Helen #3
It's great to visit and see what you have going on! Love your projects and your style of crafting!
I know that problem, I am for ever being side tracked, then later realise I should have finished that card last week Lol! That's interesting what you were saying about Google Chrome. I don't know if this is a similar issue but I cannot get on to one of the websites I like to visit it just keeps saying it's timed out, very frustrating! Take care and have a very happy woyww, Angela x13x
Hi Sylvia. Getting sidetracked is a feature of life here! I'm always starting something then moving on to something else! Great tags - and what amazing little books. Well done. I like those tiny folders. Enjoy using them.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5
Love the vintage tags! I am thinking of playing with some tiny journals and yout tri-fold packets have given me an idea...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #11
You have been busy Sylvia. I loved the video of your tiny journal. We had a dusting of snow here this morning. Hope you manage to get google chrome sorted. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1
Those vintage tags are brilliant, I can imagine them coming alive at night and running round your craftroom! Haven't found the video yet but will hunt that down! Happy Late WOYWW!? Stay Safe!((Lyn)) #21
What a gorgeous array of projects Sylvia... loving your wee bunny up the top 🐰🐇 and those vintage tags 😍 toooo your wee books 😘 a joy to see! Have a lovely weekend ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx
Sympathies over problems with Google Chrome. It is so frustrating when they change things. Great tags and interesting embellishments. A belated happy WOYWW, see you on Wednesday. Angela #4
Post a Comment