Oh it's almost Wednesday, up late watching NCAA Men's Basketball championships. I can sleep late if I post early. ! It's time to share our workspace, more info and Mr. Linky HERE
My desk:
Lots of tiny papers, some scraps of fabric. the re inkers in the background are what I use to color the canvas "doodle" flowers. I can reactivate the ink with alcohol when I make a few more.
A 2x2 book waiting for glue drying = if anyone has Ideas for a great clamp on I can purchase for making video's with my cell phone please let me know. I use amazon Hub helped me with my post on Instagram, but I can't do that by myself. Created a masterboard
Cut up masterboard into post card sizes and a cut 2 of those in 1/2 Those to the left I made long ago and was using them for sizing.
It's been the start of another windy/rainy week. But I have more things to sort out. Last Friday I tore apart the master bedroom. Vacuumed the ceiling corners, moved what I could, cleaned out the closet, ceiling fan, windows did 8 loads of laundry, (curtains, bedding, clothes being donated) opened the windows, Lots of knick knaks are getting labeled packed up for grandkids, and donating. Too much dusting. Such a good feeling and the extra advil helped me survive.
Wishing you all a great week, Happy WOYWW




9 comments:
you've certainly had a busy and productive week, good on you! I hope you find a clamp for your phone. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
Well done with all the Spring cleaning Sylvia. Sorry but as I have no experience of making videos I can't help with a phone clamp - maybe Carol can. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4
Love the Masterboard and well done you with all the cleaning/sorting.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
Busy desk this week. I do like what you are doing! Good for you on Spring Cleaning...me not so much...just can't get into the swing of cleaning at all!
Have a great rest of the week!
You've been busy Sylvia, lots going on along with your spring cleaning ... just mind your back 🤗 This is the one I use from Amazon -
Brand: FAPPEN
FAPPEN Cell Phone Holder, Phone Holder for Bed Desk, 360° Flexible Articulating Long Arm Clamp Bracket Mount Stand
Lots of different styles out there but this one works for me,hope that helps.
Have a lovely week. Love and hugs Tracy xxx
You always have such lovely and interesting things going on - I love the little books and the master boards look fabulous. Well done on the cleaning, it sounds very energetic!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #13
You have had a busy week. Love the little book and your master board. Great for you doing the spring cleaning! Happy WOYWW. Angela #5
Now you are making me feel guilty because I have so many odd jobs that need doing. The ironing for one is sat next to me and then I need to sort out some stuff for the charity and on top of that my desk is calling loadly to me! Loving the Masterboard. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x14x
I love your little bits of stuff! I keep everything...not really as nice of some of yours, but, I find a scrap...and then just have to find a little space for it in one of my little books. I need to dust! I know my bungalow is called Spiderwebs...but there's a long one on the lights in the hall that I still haven't attacked with the hoover! Happy WOYWW!? Stay safe! ((Lyn))#10
Post a Comment