Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

It's WOYWW 672

Good early morning, here. It's fly by Wednesday and our fun visits for What's on You Workdesk Wednesday !  Link is HERE SPRING it's all I want, warm temp's, sunshine and no wind.  yesterday 19 degrees, snow melted from Easter and Monday and today WINDS and 38.  I have a smiley face cup in front of me. 

I've really had good time to be in my crafty space for a few days,  I did make a trip yesterday to some thrift shops, Hobby Lobby, a disappointed trip to JoAnn Fabric (CLOSED on TUESDAYS now no help) and haven't had time to unpack. Hubby swept me away for casino time/and food. His way to de-stress, wet fields, new calf on the way, broken shaft on tractor, and HIGH gas prices.  But all is well, he won !  

My desk:  Wonky flowers from leftover sheet of paper used for dabbing inks from my doodled flowers.  
I like these better with a few doodles on them. 
The cover of a Wonky little journal. 
I am now on Instagram (sylviahildman) follow if you like and have a few posts/1video (little journal) need to read more about posting to it from my phone. And getting the video from my phone to my home computer.  Any ideas I will treasure !!!!   I LOVE to visit all the fun posts on Instagram.  

Wishing you all a great week, thanks for your visits. Prayers for Ukraine.

I found this on pinterest but cannot read the Name of the Artist. I love it


8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Love your Ukraine tribute Sylvia - I am on Instagram but never go on there lol. Glad you and hubby are taking time to de stress. The wonky flowers and journal cover are lovely. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

Annie said...

Like Sarah, I’m on instagram but rarely go there. Hope you have fun on there. Glad to hear you’ve had some fun time with hubby.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Glenda said...

Such pretty florals my friend! You are so very creative!

Tracy said...

Adore your wonky flowers and book Sylvia πŸ’›πŸ’•πŸ’› Beautiful painting in support of Ukraine. I loooove Instagram 😘 I popped across and followed ... fab video with your wee book πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜ Wishing you joy in the days ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your Ukraine painting. I think Iwill try to make some wonky flowers too. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

StampinCarol said...

What pretty little flowers and the doodles are great!
Wonderful tribute!
Have a great week!
Carol N #15

Sharon Madson said...

Cute flowers and lovely journal cover. Amazing painting for Ukraine. Happy WOYWW! #3

Bridget Larsen said...

I love those flowers, what a great idea to use up scraps, stealing this idea
Bridget # 18