Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

#678 WOYWW

Good Day to You  no doubt much later for all of you, here it is 10 am  I just somethings were necessary before I made my post, got up late and more sign in issues with getting to post this. So I started laundry, new sheets on the bed. I have been dealing with Bronchitis, it use to be a regular yearly thing, left for the past 10 years, but it's back. 

These are the cards I have received thru yesterday, our mail goes late so there may be more.  Also I cannot rotate this?  3x no luck.  


I sent Spyder's and Chris's with my granddaughter's birthday card. She lives 3 hrs away and has not yet received it. So I hope these 2 cards are on their way .  Our mail here 'sucks'  
My desk, not much time there this week did make a tag and rearranged all my 12x12 papers. Hoping that will eliminate 'looking!'  
We do have a nice day here, went thru storms/40's since last post So hoping a warm up is here for some summer.  

May you all have a great week. 

Issues with my name for signing out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so  it's me  Link up with Stamping Ground for some times. 

Sylvia/LittleTreasures !!!














 

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Sorry you are having so many issues...hoping things improve for you and for goodness sake warmer temperatures for you!

Twiglet said...

I hope that Bronchitis is easing - it's nasty and is so tiring. We are looking forward to a warmer weekend - it's a long Bank Holiday weekend for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee - just imagine 70 years of Queenly duties! Thanks for your lovely ATC etc - it's so good to see all our happy mail! xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia, sorry to hear about the Bronchitis and hope you see some improvement soon. Sometimes desks just have to wait when the sorting calls. Have a lovely woyww and hopefully a creative week too. Hugs Angela x6x

Spyder said...

I'm so glad mine arrived, for a second, when your email came with your address included, I thought I hadn't sent you one! But yours had long gone! You had #7-Seven of Nine, it nearly had the StarTrek star ship Vovager added to it! But there was no room. I love your houses and a great idea to do yellow and blue too! keep on crafting! Happy Late WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #15

Crafting With Jack said...

It’s hard to work out how to store 12 x 12 papers with out having to keep getting them out to look through them. I do hope your Bronchitis improves quickly . Angela #2

Lindart said...

That's frustrating about the post - you could have driven it there yourself by now! We have been having a few very loud thunderstorms lately, but for some reason, as an adult, I find them very soothing! Hope your paper sorting pays off! Thanks for your visit! Lindart #21

Anne said...

Hi there. So sorry re the bronchitis. When I was teaching I would have it on a regular basis. Hope you feel better soon. I have just taken delivery of more storage to try and sort my 12 x 12 paper. Anne x 19

Susan Renshaw said...

The mail here is driving me mad too! I wonder when my ATCS will arrive in both directions!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #16

Tracy said...

Hellooo Sylvia,sorry I'm late ๐Ÿค—hoping you feel better soon ๐Ÿคž I'm so glad my ATC arrived safely ๐Ÿ“ฎ hoping the rest get through soon. I have my 12x12 in clear boxes but still got to rake through the ๐Ÿ˜” hoping you're way is much better. See yooou tomorrow love and hugs Tracy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•