Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

WOYWW #679


Good Morning, wee hours here 2 a.m. but I couldn't go back to sleep and for an hour got lots of sorting done, looking for paper "words" for a project and remembered it's WOYWW (info at JULIA'S here) the day we share our desks. 

Each area I have looks like this...incomplete projects.
Weather wise it's been so cool here I haven't been down here much, lack of sunshine, and needed rain, but I made these 2 for the Full deck challenge


We went to a great Mexican restaurant Sunday and the chips and salsa were a God send.  The spices broke up my bronchitis issues and added radishes (hot and spicey !)  this week, have almost got me back to feeling like a real person. 

He brought these beautiful Sweet William from a lot he has in town, too small to farm so  he planted wildflowers there

   
Have a wonderful week, enjoy what you love, thanks for stopping by
 

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Goood morning Sylvia πŸ€— or should I say night night hope you're catching some sleep πŸ’• It's a joy to see what your up tooo along with your finished cardsπŸ’•πŸ₯° Thank goodness that helped with your bronchitis, long may it continue! Gorgeous flowers, I bet the plot is a pretty sight filled with flowers 🌱☘🌿🌻🌼🏡🌸 You take care, have a beautiful week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh Sylvia, such goodies on your desk - I am loving your incomplete projects, they are looking gorgeous already! The little cards you made are so beautiful, I love the vintage feel to them. And the flowers are lovely, they remind me of my childhood - we always had them in the garden but we called them Sweet William - happy memories!
Hope you have a great week and I'm glad the hot and spicy helped your bronchitis.
Diana xx #14

Glenda said...

Sorry your weather is still so cool. We are quite warm here and lots of yard work going on! Your desks look awsome and those flowers are so beautiful!

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Sylvia, the flowers are lovely and I do like your playing cards. I don’t like spicy food, but I think I would give it a go if it works on Bronchitis! Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Neet said...

How sweet he grows flowers for you on the small plot. They are lovely and should brighten you up on dull days.
Glad the hot food helped the bronchitis - never thought of that before. I just love Mexican food, miss it so much now we don't visit America.
Such a busy desk, love the cards you made for the Full Deck Challenge.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Spyder said...

Lovely flower posy! I do love a posy! Well it looks like you've got some very serious crafing done! Specilay those Full deck cards! (Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#21

Helen said...

Gorgeous projects, and the flowers are beautiful. Have a good week Helen #3

Annie said...

I'm rather late in the day with my visits because I've been head down sewing all morning but I'm here at last
I love Dianthus but sadly can no longer have them in the house because of my asthma.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Unknown said...

Hi Sylvia, hope you're fast asleep right now. Beautiful flowers, I always think they brightn things upin a home. Pleased the food helped your Bronchitis bet you're pleased about that. Loving your desk, looks like it's ready and waiting for you. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x13x

Sarah Brennan said...

SO glad you are feeling a bit more human Sylvia. Love the altered playing cards. Hope you managed to track down those words you were looking for too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Twiglet said...

Your little projects are lovely - I am hopeless at mixing media! I love that little vase of Sweet William - we have some gorgeous deep red ones in our garden at the moment. Glad you are feeling better. xx Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love the collage fodder on your desk. And your altered playing cards are out of this world. Your bouquet of flowers are beautiful and so well arranged. Did you crochet that doily the flowers are on? It's beautiful. Reminds me of ones my grandmother made.

I wanted to let everyone know, I am the most unlucky person on WOYWW today. After linking, I was kicked offline due to an electricity outage. When it came back on, I saw my entire city is now required to boil water for the next 24 hours due to a water break. I wanted to quickly explain so everyone didn't think I had forgotten to visit. Storms still raging overhead, so I am copying and pasting this message in case I get caught offline again. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Julia Dunnit said...

Sweet Williams are a big favourite here, we have a vase full on the coffee table and are really enjoying them. How wonderful that he thought to bring some home. I’m staggered that he has time to tend a lot, and it must be a delight to sow wildflowers. Your ATC arrived, just yesterday, it’s so beautiful, thank you! There’s so much to do at this time of year that I’m not surprised you don’t get to your desk for long periods. Am loving the sight of your works in progress…apart from the football cards, I have nothing going on and am a bit ashamed of myself!

My name is Cindy said...

Hope you are catching up on your sleep - but there is a point isn't there when it just feels better to go and do something productive? I have problems when I get 'stuffed up'. There's no alternative but to get up for a while and hope things shift about so i can breathe. Sure I didn't have these problems in my 20s!! I hope you haven't got toooo many projects on the go - I for one get a bit overwhelmed. Love your little cards though! Have a good week, love n hugs, Cindy #22

Lillianb said...

hope you are feeling better now. love your Full deck challenge entries, and thr flowers are lovely love the smell of sweet Williams

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian b #17

StampinCarol said...

Glad you're feeling better! Bronchitis is no fun!
Cool little cards and lovely flowers!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Carol N #23

Susan Renshaw said...

Pretty flowers and I love the little cards!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #16