Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

710 What's on Your Workspace Wednesday

Welcome,  It's 2:45 AM   up naturally so while I sit with icepack I'll join in 
our WOYWW group HERE at STAMPING GROUND  My left side is a mess, I tripped and fell downstairs and landed on a hard wooden stool. Pain in the side of my rib area is bad, but reading on it I don't think they are broken. Using ice, not moving, and will locate essential oils. I worried about falling on Ice, not in my own home.  But it is what it is.

Have a had a week at home, because of weather so have had a lot of fun with crafty projects.  And started to put away Christmas decor. Doubt that I can finish that for awhile, but I have a good helping husband.

Some of my makes, 
I was working on Deconstructing cardboard upstairs as quite cold downstairs,  I'll paint some, use it for tags/backgrounds etc Soon it will be Valentines Day.
A view of our beautiful frosted trees West of our farm. Lots of fog and frost here this week.
A tag made of cardboard, fabric with tears, black cord hold on twisted wire 
And one of my 3x3 cards for daily "Winter" theme at The Collage Art Collective. I have had so much fun making this "Tiny Art"  has helped me organize a lot of my papers/images/colors. 

Wishing you all the very best, enjoy all the things you love,  I did this past week, I made chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter  with the chocolate star. Found a Pumpkin Bundt cake in the freezer so I'll no doubt gain a few pounds !!  Thanks for the visits last week.  Happy WOYWW


17 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh Sylvia I am so sorry to hear about your fall. Like you say. . We are so careful out and about in ice and snow, then go and damage ourselves at home where we should be safe! I do hope you heal well - take it easy and let nature do its job. A good excuse for a bit of quiet crafting . I love the little card. X x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had a tumble and hurt yourself,even if you have cracked a rib there doesn’t seem to be much they do these days, hope the baking is therapeutic! Your tags and collages are great, you have the knack, I don’t!
Hugs LLJ 1 xx

Christine said...

Ouch!! one of my fears is falling down the stairs, I found my mother behind the front door after she had fallen . . . no idea how long she had been there . . . we did laugh afterwards but at the time . . .
I hope you heal quickly with no after results . . . . crafting is the perfect thing to do . . . sitting crafting not sorting crafting of course!!
Have a good week
Christine #17

Annie said...

So sorry to hear about your fall...lots of arnica will help. Hope it heals soon for you.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you will feel better soon!
Love that tag and the picture of the trees!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #6

Neet said...

What a fab post today - full of interesting things, but so sorry for your fall. Hope you heal soon. I love the photo of the trees in the misty atmosphere.
Love the tag, deconstructing is a good idea.
I enjoy colouring in and fussy cutting but usually when my back is bad, it's the only thing I can carry on doing then.
Hugs neet 5 xxc

BJ said...

Oh go on, how can a photo of ripped cardboard bring me so much joy! Then the frost bound trees and finally your two lovely little projects, what a complete delight to visit. Hugs BJ#2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh Sylvia, you poor thing. I do hope the pain goes soon and you haven't done any serious damage. I don't know why but I haven't done any deconstruction for ages and I so love the texture it produces. Gorgeous photograph too. Thanks for the visit to mine and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x13x

Caro said...

Oh Sylvia, Your poor thing - that sounds so painful and I really hope it eases off soon. Love the photo of the frosted trees - stunning! Happy WOYWW. Take care of yourself, with love & God Bless, Caro x (#12)

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh Sylvia I really hope you recover from your fall soon - it is no joke especially onto a hard surface like that. Some beatiful projects and scenery (as long as you can stay inside). Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

oh my word, you take care!! hope the bruising fades soon. the frosty photo is gorgeous but much better viewed from indoors. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Glenda said...

So very sorry you took a tumble! I fell last Jan. 11 exactly one year ago and broke my shoulder. It was the beginning of my whole life changing! I am back to almost perfect but it has taken a bit of adjustments. Hoping you recover completely girl. Please take it easy! Love your pretty makes...the last one with the little bird just speaks to me. I have that little beauty on my decks all the time. They are very curious and very bold. I love that!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

My name is Cindy said...

Poor you, I think you deserve as much cake and cookies as you want!! These little 'accidents' are so annoying and can really put you out of commission. Loving your tag art but please don't give me ideas about deconstructing cardboard!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindy xx #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh my! It’s such a shock to the system when you have a fall, emotionally and physically. Look after yourself with plenty of hot drinks and cake! What a good idea preparing the cardboard, much easier when you have done it. I received a Christmas present wrapped up in some very floppy corrugated cardboard, so that and the bubble wrap went straight into my craft room! Hugs Angela #18

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh gracious Sylvia, that was quite a fall, I expect you’re ten shades of purple and yellow by now. Ouch. Ribs are slow healers so do take it very carefully , I think the heaviest thing you can lift is a teacup for a good few days yet. I hope you’re getting some sleep even if it’s at strange times through the day. That pile of cardboard and papers is really quite inspiring, If I get as far as actually making something from your inspiration I’ll be sure to show you. Take very good care and don’t let yourself get too cold! And thank God for wonderful husbands. Xx