It's WOYWW share the workspace day. HERE's the Blog that makes it happen.
A busy day, we went to see the Movie "A Man Called Otto" Tom Hanks. So good, happy and sad moments. Then TV our Iowa's State Men's Basketball beat Kansas State to tie for the top spot in BIG 12....
As promised last week the 2 birthday cards A yellow card for a friends mother turning 90
A card for a lady turning 100 She makes delicious angel food cakes and the card has 100 candles. She was a good friend of my mother's at assisted living.
3 pages of 84 each 1 page with 16 I used distress ink for colors
My workspace for making fabric journals. Doesn't look like you can even see the cover ! Maybe by next week !~ Two of this weeks Inkbox cards 3x3 theme of Winter for January.
I love making these. This was like a little miracle, the 2 long white/brown were vertical birch trees from a calendar, the bottom cars from a different one blended in to make the base. I guess it pays to save scraps !!!
Thanks for all the great visits and comments. I'm doing well with the ribs, got a Ladies ! elastic support and it really has helped. Now I'm off to bed
it's 12:30 am.
ONE question, are any of you familiar with Eindhoven? EFSL, in the Netherlands. Happy WOYWW 712







15 comments:
The cards are fabulous to celebrate two ladies of great age! what a very busy fabric station you have. You have so much going on this week. Glad you are slowing recovering. Happy WOYWW Helen #2
That is one busy desk and the cards are lovely. Pleased to hear you're coming om okay too. Not seen the film but I do like Tom Hanks. Wishing you a very happy and hopefully some more creative woyww time. Hugs Angela x10x
Glad the elastic support is helping.
Lovely cards, all of them so different - and all those candles!
Gosh your fabric workstation looks busy, I couldn't6 get my eyes to focus on one spot, so much going on there.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx
The cards are beautiful, I bet the recipients will love them. I love the winter ones - gorgeous vintage feel. Youir workroom is a delight and this is not the first time I've longed for a rummage through your beautiful stash of laces, ribbons and vintage bits and bobs - it looks soooo inviting!!
I'm sorry to hear you are in pain with your ribs, I hope you continue to make a good recovery.
Take care, hope you have a good week,
Hugs, Diana xx #15
Those little collages work so well so it was worth keeping those scraps! The cards are great too and perfect for the recipients especially the 100 years card. Glad to hear your ribs are a bit better and that the support is helping!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx
What great birthday cards and I also love the mini creations. I have been following them on Facebook. Your work space is very busy with lots of little goodies all about! I'm so glad you are feeling better; I'm sure the elastic binding is a wonderful help!
Wow Sylvia! so much to see and love . .
Love that 90 card, so elegant.
Love your fabric desk, just how it should be . . . everything on display lol
The journal pages are just great, love all the elements you've used.
Super news that you've managed to find a support to help with the pain.
Take care
CHristine #19
I love your creative space and the cards you've made in it. I hope your recovery continues in the right direction.
Hugs,
Annie x # 8
Can’t say I have heard of Eindhoven. I love looking at all that lace - would love holding it my hands too!! Great collages. It is good to keep scraps, but not so good if you don’t know where they are 🤣 Happy WOYWW. Angela #12
Hi Sylvia! First, sending healing thoughts for your poor ribs, heal quickly! Your cards are lovely, I'm sure both ladies enjoyed them! I love your desk shot for your fabric journals, what deliciousness! Have a great week, Lindart #22
Two fabulous cards - love the lace on the 90 card and .... 100 candles!! amazing!! Just love your fabric wokdesk, looks very tactile (and no it's not mess it's creative process!) Scraps always come in useful it's just keeping track of them that is a problem!! Happy WOYWW, have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13
that lace card is stunning! Robyn 3
So glad to hear that the support is helping Sylvia 🤗 Such beeeautiful cards and oh my all those candles on the 100th birthday .. oh the stories that lady will be able to share ⭐️ Oh my your workspace for creating your fabric journal ... love, looove ,looove 🥰 literally swooning over it all Sylvia .. those little pegs with the trim 🤩🥰 pure joy to see! Sorry I can't help with the Nethetlands. Sending you gentle hugs with much love Tracy #21 xxx
Loving the cards and the collages are gorgeous! The workspace is looking creative! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care of yourself. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)
I don’t know much about Eindhoven except that it’s a military base (or was when I was a teen!) and it’s not too far from the German border. Lots of history! Love the sight of you fabric journal desk, my word you’re so right about keeping bits and pieces, you make them into treasure.
Post a Comment