Welcome, glad to be back. Using my laptop which is the only thing connecting to my computer. I don't have any space left on my fav home computer...have done 100 plus things to delete but makes no difference. a new one is due but prices have sky rocketed beyond belief. I am using what I have for now.
No sign of Spring, except warm temps 40's and snow has melted here. As week goes by a warm up and LOTS of Birds migrating. I can't wait.
wanted to know if your mail service is better? any theme for the May ATC's?? and to see Julia's blog HERE will take you to Mr. Linky
My desk this week is the top of our bar, remains of our family room downstairs
working on a Steampunk playing card for Full Deck Challange
Some of you may have seen a photo on FB of my SURPRISE visit from my son in Germany. Showed up at church before Mass Saturday night March 4th.. I was stunned to turn around and have him video ing my reaction. My hubby knew about it. He spent the night and had to leave Sunday for DC meetings But we worked fun times in and hated to see him go. IT's been almost 5 years.
I am de stashing every room. Just a crazy mess and my ribs seem ok but the left arm is now not wanting to reach up. Using heat and ice and pain pills, I think it's a pinched nerve. And signs of Covid all around. Fingers crossed we luck out. Happy WOYWW
Sylvia......don't know if my signature shows or not I don't see the widget !



13 comments:
I love to come visit on Wednesday and get updates of your life. We have had a few 70 degree days and then plunged back into winter. The Redbud trees have been in bloom and this cold snap is called Redbud Winter. We are now coming into warmer temps. I love your space...looks very busy my friend. Seeing all the "small" projects you post makes my fingers hurt. I can't see myself working on something that small. Happy Wednesday my friend!
Oh what a lovely surprise for you Sylvia - 5 years is too long isn't it. Such a lovely photo of you both - a very proud - if tiny - Mom by comparison to your lovely boy! You have had a busy crafting time too - I love the little 3 x 3 cards. xxx Jo
Gorgeous photo of you and your son...how special. Love your 3x3 cards...its a lovely size to work on.
Hugs,
Annie x #12
There are signs of Spring here in Wales as well, more daylight hours and catkins on the trees, it’s so good to see and is my favourite time of the year! The 3x3 cards are a lot of fun aren't’ they? You can tell you had fun working on those!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx
Your 3 x 3 cards are fabulous. Are you making them into a book? 5 years seems such a long time, but it’s amazing how quickly time does go. Do you “face time”? Have you thought of buying a hard drive for your files, so you can free up space on your computer? Happy WOYWW. Angela #8
A hard drive might be the answer to make more spa ce but keep all ther stuff you have collected on the computer. Loving the photo of you and your son. Spring definitely looks as though it's on it's way here as I noticed the fruit trees have buds that are opening today. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x
Glad to hear the ribs are in better shape Sylvia and hope the arm follows along soon. I have really been enjoying your mad as a March hare series and look forward to the theme for April. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2
Glad you are recovering. What a great surprise to have your son visit even briefly! Love the cards for your collage art collective. Happy WOYWW Helen #1
WOW you got to see your son too, how wonderful. It's amazing how just seeing them puts a spring in our step isn't it? Love your Easter bunnies and just realised my Scripture52 project could well have been on a pack of cards, 52 of those and all. Your March Hares are super too. Hugs BJ#10
Fabuuuulous surprise by your son Sylvia ⭐️ I'm so happy for all three of you getting some time together ❤️ to enjoy, to hold each other close 🤗 beautiful photo of you both together ⭐️ Loving the collection with your March Hares 💕🥰💛 a joy to see they all are! Adore your bunnies on your workdesk 🐰Not so good news about you hurting though and does sound like a pinched nerve, please take care Sylvia, please don't be overdoing it till your body eases the decluttering can wait your more important. Everything crossed Covid passes you both by 🙏 Sending lots of love and gentle hugs Tracy #14 xxxx
I’m so happy that you’re still enjoying your sons surprise, what’s seldom is wonderful, huh! The postal service here has pretty much returned to normal, and no, I haven’t come up with a theme for our ATC swap, I will put my thinking cap on, promise. I LOVE what you’ve done with the bunny cutters, that and the inktense cards are all adding up to a lot of inspiration again Sylvia, you are wonderful! I’m sorry about the situation with your computer…mine too, but there’s other things to spend that sort of money on for sure. Wishing your spring a an overdue bump…we have lighter for longer but the actual weather is hideous, rain and gusty winds, every where is sodden again'
Lovely to see your son!!
Marvellous march hares...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #6
Hi Sylvia. What a lovely surprise! I've not seen my daughter in 5 years either - or my grandgirls. I just try to brush it off and keep moving on with my life.
So ready for real spring... and a slower pace of rain.
Like you, I'm decluttering. I'm finding as I get older I need/ want less around me - except in my craft room LOL. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17
Post a Comment