Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

WOYWW #721

Welcome, it's 3 a m here and sleep isn't  happening, the next 2 days will be consumed quickly.  It's the day we share our desk and friendships 

My desk was changed a bit Monday, I moved the center supplies to each end and it gives me so much more easier workspace. funny how I've never thought of that !!  

Somewhat cleaned up, I spent Tuesday making Sympathy cards
For my husbands 2 sisters
For his brothers 5 grandchildren.  2 in Aqua for girls, 3 in gray for boys
For 2 nieces, 1 nephew

For our sister in law
She collects Angels so I made this from a odd shaped bottle. 

This is my husbands older brother, 72, who entered ER Thursday and died Saturday. The wake/viewing is tonight with funeral to be held tomorrow. 
Not expected so it's been a very saddened family time. 

Hug your loved ones and keep in contact, just no warning sometimes.
It's so cold here again High winds right now Rain forecast for tomorrow 
Thanks for being here. Widget's back !! 

15 comments:

Glenda said...

It's lovely to get to visit for a brief moment. So sorry for the loss in your family. Sympathy cards are always so hard to make but quite necessary. Yours are just lovely and in very good taste. Happy Wednesday and thanks for sharing.

Twiglet said...

That is such sad news for you all. Your lovely cards and angel will be much appreciated I am sure. Your workspace looks so inviting. Hugs. x x Jo

Neet said...

So sorry for your loss, so quick for him but not so for the family left behind. Condolences to your family and you.
I hope the lovely little angel will help ease the pain as will the cards.
GENTLE HUGS, NEET 2 XX

Diana Taylor said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, what a sad time for you and your family. I find sympathy cards difficult to make but yours are beautiful - I'm sure they will be very much appreciated and offer comfort to the recipients.
Sending you hugs,
Diana xx #10

Twiglet said...

Just popped back to say. . I can now use my mobile to load up my post but I can only link the photos in from my PC. x x Jo

Annie said...

So sorry to hear your news. I hope your next few days go well and send you love and hugs,
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lynnecrafts said...

So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs
Lynnecrafts 9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

My deepest sympathies to you and the family Sylvia, I hope the funeral goes as well as these things can. 72 is no age is it? The sympathy cards are lovely and I’m sure will comfort the recipients.
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

So sorry that you have had need to make sympathy cards again Sylvia but they are all so tasteful and lovely. The angel for your sister-in-law is beautiful. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, and suddenly too. what a lot of sympathy cards you've made, the angel is beautiful. Take care and Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. That is a lot of cards you've made and they look perfect. Your brothrr in law was quite young really so I imagine it was unexpected. Hope everything goes well at the funneral. Take care. Hugs, Angela x11x

Lindart said...

So sorry for your loss, he looks like a fine fellow. I'm sure you have some lovely memories in your heart for him. Beautiful cards as well, I'm sure they are appreciated. Lindart #16

Julia Dunnit said...

What a shock Sylvia, I’m very sorry to read of your brother in Law. Really such a hard time for you all. They are the worst job, but I also feel the making of sympathy cards is a bit of therapy, and you’ve taken such care with the details for each of them, I know they will be fully appreciated. Funny how switching stuff around makes the same amount of room work better; I hope you can find time for some crafting therapy as the days go by. Sending a big fat warm and strengthening hug. Xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

I am so sorry for your loss and I do agree with you about keeping in contact. You never know when your loved ones will be taken. Sending much sympathy .Hgela #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Can’t even get my own name right 🙈 Angela #15