Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

WOWW 726

It's the day we share our desks.  You can link up HERE  or just visit those who have.

I am excited!  we have NO wind and it is on a WARM up finally.  I'm late for the post, but fell asleep in my chair last night and had to help out the farm man.....in the field planting corn.  

My Desks:

Above  I am working on May's 3x3 Inkbox cards theme is May Maids, Maidens
Here is the old bar.........I should bring a bottle or two down here as somedays it might help me out.  working on Collages for a couple of share posts.  Some days seem as I make no headway.  

And here are the 1st three daily inkbox cards.





This was a COIN ATC,  from a long ago Guest Designer post, I added the 3x3 for my collection.

Hope you all have a great week.  


6 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I have been enjoying the latest 3x3 cards on FB Sylvia. Always love seeing what you have on your different desks. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

Glad the weather has improved - long may it continue! we are due rain again at the weekend. I love the 3x3 cards. Helen #2

Glenda said...

Sorry to be so late to the party. It has been one of those days for me here. I didn't rest well overnight and fell asleep in my chair today for a 2 hour nap! Loving your desk this day and your little beauties are wonderful!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia, late getting back from the meeting for my mum which seemed to go well but trying to get round a few of my friends before bed. Sounds like the weather is getting better for you as it is here. Wishing you a very happy, creative belated woyww, Angela x6x

Twiglet said...

Those 3x3 cards are lovely. I am not surprised you dozed off - you do lead a busy life. Glad the weather has warmed up for you. ATCs ready to post 😀

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these 3by3 cards!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #12