Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

WOYWW #730

Surprise, Surprise, I am back ! It's the day we share our workspaces.   .HERE Stamping Ground but my desk....well it's stacked high, I can hardly get to it with all the suitcases, gift wrapping, and winter clothes I have laid down there, when I cleaned out the closets for summer gear.  I've a LOT of yuck work to do down there. It's late and no photo would turn out.   

It's been a fun, tiring,  2 weeks. Over 1700 miles within 200 miles of home. Packing and Unpacking.  Time with family was great and so many fun friends attending. It was like old home week.   2 days of shopping, 200 miles,  And he trying to finish up crop planting before the rain and spraying all the fields between winds.
Attending 1 funeral for a Precious friend.200 miles, 100 miles for a day of fishing.    High School Awards night for our graduating grand daughter 400 miles, Monday  attending Graduation, on Friday 400 miles,  attending her Party, on Sunday 400 miles,  


Our grand daughter made her 1st Communion in Germany,  So sad to have missed it., BUT they had a youtube video and I got to watch it. Even spotted my son and DIL  in a side pew.  



This is a display for graduating granddaughter's party. Plus it was her 18th Birthday.  She plans on going to Arizona State College in the Fall......a long ways away. 
I had made my daily May Maidens ahead of time so I could post them each day. Here are 2 of them


And the reason I am posting  ....   I have received the following ATC cards.  I was SO disappointed I couldn't partake on the day of the Anniversary  Top left  Julia,  LLJ   bottom left Angela, Jo and Annie. Thank all of you so much.  Each one is a special Little treasure for me.  

Wishing you all some great weather days, flowers are just popping up all around . 80's/90's for temps, unusually hot for this early.  AND we need rain, it went all around us today.  Happy WOYWW day.




13 comments:

Christine said...

I'm fair worn out!!
Lovely photos of First Communion, good that you could share via video.
hope you cooked something tasty with those fish, well done to the fisherman!
hope you have a more restful week . . . sorry I can't share my rain but I need it . . . really . .
Christine #12

Sarah Brennan said...

SO much driving but so much family time Sylvia. Lovely First Holy Communion pictures - glad you could watch on YouTube. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15 (you can tell it's the holidays lol).

Crafting With Jack said...

Your May Maidens are lovely and you have received some great ATC’s. It is sad you were unable to go to your granddaughters First Communion, but the photographs are a lovely consolation. Did you eat the fish? Hugs Angela #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Sylvia, I am not back home till the beginning of September, so I have to wait until then before I can open my ATCs. Angela

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gosh what a busy week you've had. Looks like you've had a good time though. I've never heard of Daily May Maidens but they look lovely. Beautiful collection of ATCs too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x8x

Neet said...

Hope you get your rain for the crops.
Love your May Maidens, how lovely are they.
Isn't technology wonderful when you get to partake in something that is so many miles away? How lovely for you tobe able to watch your granddaughter's first communion. Something to treasure
Hugs, Neet xx

Annie said...

I'm only just taking a break from having a really manic day today but I wanted to call by at my favourite blogs before my tea.....I've had 8 customers today!!!
What a busy week you've had.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Helen said...

Glad you were able to join in by video! sometimes technology is wonderful. The atcs you received are just lovely. Have a great week. Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, what a busy time you’ve had celebrating and remembering family members and friends. I love your May maidens, they’re such fun and it still tickles me that stuff I post in my little Welsh town ends up with you in the US!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Glenda said...

Sounds like you have had a fun few weeks. Take care my friend!

BJ said...

Super May Maidens and phew I'm exhausted just reading the mileage covered recently you must be shattered. Hugs BJ#7

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is for all deskers regarding the Refrigerator/Freezer (R/F) debacle so I don't have to answer questions about it. Friend Sally is a member of our neighborhood (NH) online group and checked to see what available in our NH. She found a guy selling a R/F who lived about five blocks from me. I walked over and, even though I wanted a French Door R/F with a bottom freezer, I decided to buy this used R/F the NH man promised to deliver to my home right away. I spent all of Wednesday evening and Thursday getting the food out of the old R/F and into the new one. The used fridge looks very much like my old one. In fact, they are the same size and design. The man guaranteed the R/F for 90 days, so I couldn't beat that. Now I can take my time and buy the R/F I want and get it delivered in the time I want and not feel pressured or experience any lost food.

What a great photo of your husband and his catch.

Lovely communion photos of your granddaughter in Germany. And your graduating granddaughter is a real athlete. Three sports and lots of medals, too. I wish her well.

Lovely May Maidens and some really nice ATCs. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous family pics what a fab time you have had. x x Jo