Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 47

This week was Nina's Hosting of her first card sketch  and I love all the sentiments on the  GinaK Designs "Lovely Shelf" that she has designed. Nina You Did a Great Job.  I would love to win this.   This is also my first entry into a card sketch so I hope I can get Mr. Linky to work..

This is using Nina's  Card Sketch  47  challenge sketch this week at http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/01/sketch-47.html




This is using EK Success Little Heart Punch,
Spellbinders Label 9, Martha Stewart Lace Heart Punch & Borders Punch, Papers are Paper Studio, Words  Stampablilities Stamp,
some misc. ribbon in my stash..











Inside of the Card I have used the Verve Stamp
Sweet Valentine, and the Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities

The card pattern crew came up with some great inspirations and the site is fun to visit.

Thanks for looking and Have a great day.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a sweet Valentine's card!

Laura Davis said...

Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y! Laura

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi again Sylvia! Beautiful Valentine's card - love the punched border and the decorated insert. Hoping all the snow has cleared from your part of the world. It's still very cold here, although the snow disappeared several days ago - we have actually had some sunshine!
All the best, Sylvia x