Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice

We are having high winds, ice, sleet, and snow blowing. This has really been an old fashioned winter. I hope it leaves IOWA and doesn't come back.

I need someone to help me with adding the side info here and there,

Cheryl, you seem to visit off and on.  I enjoy your blog a lot, but I have a question and no email for you.  Do you have an easy way to connect by Mr. Linky?  I went from your site to ABC, read about the candy etc and wanted to post it to my site by Mr. Linky...it didn't come over, I did go and set up all that they (Mr. Linky) had  so I just did it a backward way by the link here but had problems cutting and paste ing  Abc's  pictures of punches...  Can it be a copy and paste thing or not.  You can use my email to respond if you want.

How long will it take me to get GREAT  like you gals are?  You just make it all look so simple and there are a lot of things you do to have the great blogs that you have.  Where do you get the time?

No comments: