Where or where does the time go? We have been hit hard with Winter this year. Snow everywhere and a constant on again off again Snow Fog. The trees are always beautiful white, but now the forecast is for Icey conditions thru Thursday.
I am working on making Valentine Cards for Family so will venture to post a few here to see if I can do it. Well I got it here but not in the right place . So will try another
That worked better.
And I can't forget the latest with our 2 kittens Baxter & Bailey. Baxter is bigger and more cuddly and quiet. Bailey is thin, on the move and loves to investigate everything. They both love to have attention though. Guess who this is at 4 AM whinning, & wondering "what do I do next"
2 comments:
Awwww I love the kitty on the cabinets how cute!!!!!
Also love your ornament, and your kitty card they are very sweet!!!
Its funny because my cats are curious tooo, and they are sooo sweet!!! How did your kitty get up there??? that seems sooo high up....lol That is one place boots hasnt been yet!!LOL
Hugs to you,
Cheryl
A beautiful card Sylvia - love the image and the punched border is fabulous. Wonderful photos of your pets too!
Sylvia xx
Post a Comment