Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Buttons & Flowers Challenge 12 & MoJo Monday 129

Two challenges, one card and what fun I had with this. Buttons & Flowers was for the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge 12, you can see the details here :  http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com/ They have fun, colorful cards the DT created. So stop on over and join the fun.

And the layout came from MoJo Monday Sketch 129 by Teresa Kline.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/03/mojo-monday-129.html  Again the DT did a great job of inspiring fun designs.

I used Hot off the Press  "Little Prints & Patterns", Cuttlebug embossing folders, Swiss Dots, Leafy Branches, and the Scribbles #6 Flowers. Ribbon & Buttons from my stash, Stickles,Sparkle Pen, and Pot up Dots.
Enjoy the week and Thanks for stopping by. We really need Sunshine here. Fog everyday..

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very Pretty thanks for playing along with us at PDS!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love what you did! Very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust :)
hugs, margie