Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just for Fun Fridays Challenge #2

I had fun making this card. The Challenge 2 colors were : Blue, Green, Brown simple..
I used Paper Studio Brown Kraft Card, K&Compnay Blue Poppies Paper, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, and Border, Stickles, and Pop up Dots.



Hop on over to their site @  http://jffstamps.typepad.com/
and have fun with all the things they have started. Enjoy your week and Hope for Sunshine

5 comments:

Starla said...

What beautiful poppie paper that is!! I love how you used it as your focal image!!
Thanks for playing in the color challenge!!

Sherry Cheever said...

WOW this is beautiful and I love all your sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Sylvia - hope you're well. Beautiful card - I love this blue Poppy paper, and the glittery bits really bring it to life.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Sylvia said...

I hope you are doing fine. You have not posted a card for awhile. Be sure and get a card done for the challenges. Thanks for visiting me today!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love the color!