Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Catch UP

It's been a while since I was on a Card Making Mission, one week was taking parents to medical appointments, in the rain and damp cold. So I ended up with a sinus infection and just tried to get thru a couple of  days staying warm and taking meds.
Then I decided to clean the storage room and get it organized and started to toss STUFF.
Did good, but still have lots to do. So then I had to nurse a sore shoulder and muscles I haven't used for a while.  All those rubbermaids were heavy.
Found out my grandchildren were on spring break....so Tuesday we went 200 miles to pick them up to spend a few days with Grandma & Grandpa...what fun. But the other 200 home really got me tired a long time in the car for one day.
 Cael seems to hang together with me,  while Cami is with Grandpa outside farming!!!!   We made Easter Cards for Brother Cash (2yrs), Mom & Dad.  Got new DVD's to watch, had pizza one night , mini corn dogs, and fries. Got homework caught up.  WHAT teacher gives homework on Spring Break?  Learned some new games on the computer.   Friday we met 1/2 way, had Fish at Micky D's and let a lonesome Mom & Dad, and little brother take them home. 
The kittens are now caught up on their sleep and we notice it sure is quiet here. But fun was had by all.  Now we are back to the real world.  

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I am still waiting for your Just For Fun Friday card! But isn't it nice to have the grandchildren around for awhile. I have not seen mine since Christmas. As for my kitties, they all react different. One of mine goes around the house crying trying to find everyone! Make a simple card today! Thanks for the lovely comments!