I totally love this tea set and the wonderful colors. Yet when I went to put this together I just drew blanks and nothing really seemed to fall in place. I wanted a Teapot Stamp to work with but no such luck in this area. Just couldn't get the effect I wanted. Like hitting your forehead with your fist. Da.
It's there but it isn't!!!
After 3 photos I couldn't get the Justrite Sentiment "Celebrate" to show up very well. I distressed the edges added some trim, sparkle and flowers. Embossed the yellow and topped it with a tag die and sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. We have wonderful news, our weather is taking a turn for more warmth. Hip Hip Horray. I can "again" put away the quilts and long pants, sweatshirts and shoes. It's capri's, sandals, T-shirts and maybe a spring jacket and no doubt an umbrella close by. Hopefully signs of flowers popping thru. ENJOY

5 comments:
ooohhhh I love the tassels. I'm always looking at other stuff to use in papercrafting. I love the bling and the overall 'feel' of the card. Those tassels add such great texture too.
hugs
How cute, Sylvia! Love that tassel trim! Love the punched corners and the fancy die-cut, too.:)
I love the tassels on this one. The punched corners add that special touch also.
That tassle trim is just gorgeous! Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!!
The tassel trim is amazing! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.
Post a Comment