Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's #127 at WOYWW

Oh it's time to share Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday with all of Julia's friends at the
STAMPING GROUND. 


After almost 2 weeks of being under the weather, I went to replish some meds (seems funny to leave the house) and stopped at an Antique Shop only to find a few things I hope to make into Christmas Ornaments.  And I couldn't resist the Patriotic Crocheted Pot Holder.  I've been working on  a few Patriotic cards I'm getting ready to mail off as Friday is Veterans Day here in the US and with my Son, a nephew, serving and a special brother in law and father in law who are Veterans I have to say Thanks for the Sacrifices they've made so we can remain free.

Little by little I am getting back to cleaning, creating, and thinking of Christmas. Still not much of an appetite, I've lost 8 lbs so if the appetite stays at bay maybe I can keep it off when I resume using the treadmill, as I think our outside activities are coming to an end.  SNOW is the word in the weather report today.  But by Sat back into the 50's which is wonderful for our area at this time of the year.


I found a sawed off wire shelfing piece in the garage and guess what it fits on top of my paper rack perfect. The hooked on tray I also got at a used shop and made extra space. I am using this area for the CURRENT holiday stuff. Stamps, papers, stickers, etc. So now if I can keep my interest up in making SOMETHING I should be all set.  My mojo has been gone for so long, I am hoping it will come back with the SNOW and I can get back to being creative.

I apoligize for not making many visits last week. The day I felt good the computer was having problems and then blogger wasn't posting and I was to frail to persist finding out the problems.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see what all you've been up to.  Enjoy a wonderful week ahead.

14 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your creative space with us this week. I hope the rest of the week goes well and creative too! Great storage.
Neil #57

Glenda said...

Glad you are sort of recovering! Love all the pictures of your space...lots of great ideas! Continue to mend my friend!

Twiglet said...

I do hope you are soon back on top form and that your mojo returns in abundance! x Jo

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great stparge, so many yummy things happy woyww, trace x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling so poorly, glad to hear you're on the mend - the weight loss is pretty good too, though a drastic way to do it. That wire shelf was a good find, wasn't it?? Perfect for storing your bits and pieces AND it didn't cost you anything, great job!!
Hugs, LLJ #42 xx

Electra said...

What a great shelving set-up! You asked at my blog what UTEE is Sylvia-it's an extra-thick embossing powder you can melt and use as a glaze, or it can be used in molds to make little embellishments. It's a Suze Weinberg product-she tells all about it on her website, if you're interested. Thanks for stopping by!

Marjo said...

Love that set up! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful WOYWW.

xoxo Marjo

Hazel said...

That wire shelving is brilliant. Glad you're feeling a bit better - hope the recovery continues (Hazel WOYWW #89)

bohemiannie! art said...

My thanks to your son and nephew! My son is arriving home right now from his second deployment in Iraq. Hooray for the Red White and Blue!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my..I know as your energy returns you will be creating like crazy now that you are all set up for the holidays!!!

Angie said...

Love the cards ...and those are amazing finds ...the little tins are so expensive.

Julia Dunnit said...

Do not worry about commenting, it's difficult to do anything persistently when you're feeling low. Glad to read that you're at least thinking about the Christmas stuff, that wire rack turned out to be brill! The trick is to fully recover Sylvia, or you just run youself out!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!!! If I were to take a pic of my desk...you wouldn't be able to make out whats on top :-) I hope your feeling better soon! :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun post!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment for my blog, yes, I've been to Amana colonies last year with my sister-in-law, was really fun!