I had to quickly make a little great nephew a #1 Birthday Card and thats been it
since Thursday, I've been out of commission with Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection. After spending Sat and Sun with a sore throat, I ventured to the doctor. So hoping the meds start to work as I am not a good patient. Poor way to lose weight, but thats whats happening, I could barely swallow liquids and have no appetite.So I hope you are all in good health, eating 3 squares a day with desert and enjoying your favorite beverage and some sunshine. Rain is forcast and no one is objecting we need it badly. Mid 40's so shouldn't be snow as yet.
I have one little picture to end with, my son sent from Halloween night, a little bumble bee:
Made my whole day a little brighter. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy WOYWW.


6 comments:
The little bumble bee quite outshined your desk this week! Such a cutie pie! Hope your meds kick in soon and that you will be on the mend!
Awww sweet bumble bee. Hope you're feeling better soon. x
Fab little bumble bee. I do hope you are soon back on top form. x Jo
Your desk looks fab and what a gorgeous bumble bee! Trace x
That's such a beautiful card Sylvia, and I really hope you can get read of the lurgy soon. Love your little buzzy bee, she's showing quite a bit of single minded determination in the first photo, lol!!
Hugs
Brenda 74
Oh Sylvia - poor you. I hope as it's now Sunday that the meds have taken hold and are helping - trouble is it takes so long to really be better and back to full throttle. Take it easy do. And what a sweetheart your little bumble bee is!
Post a Comment