Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Raggedy Annes

Spent some of my morning dusting and cleaning the laundry room. It's decorated in my collection of Raggedy Annes. Some old, some created by friends, some gifts, and some that just captured my heart.













"I hope that you truly live life Now and not wait until,  until,  until .  .. .. . . . ..."


Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

They are gorgeous - and would brighten any room! I am just off to spend fun day Monday with my sis Annie!!

Glenda said...

Wow, so many of these! You have quite a collection going!

Dorthe said...

Oh they are sweet Sylvia,- I love the one with her cat- so cute. I have an old pair of Raggedy Annes-that my sister played with as a child, they are quiet dirty and messed with, but I still keep them :)
Smiles,Dorthe