http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles until they leave again. It takes 35 days for the eggs to hatch.
When they hatch, you can watch them being fed, how the adults repair the nest, take turns sitting on the eggs and venturing off for food.
They put a tracking device on the young and tracked them in Canada and Misouri.
These birds are so majestic. In person they are huge. Wabasha, Mn has wonderful events and displays at the National Eagle Center. http://www.nationaleaglecenter.org/ It is well worth the trip if you are ever in the area.
Wabasha, is also the home of the filming of "Grumpy Old Men". A funny funny movie.
With it being Lent, we will be attending our local FISH FRY sponsored by our 1st Responders, volunteer group raising money for their many needs. It is such a great meal, Fresh Fried Cod, choice of potato, coleslaw, homemade bread and a drink. And such great people who volunteer their time for learning, taking classes and helping those in need. Kudos to All of them.
Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful weekend,

3 comments:
Hi there, just stopping by from the Blog Hop. I'm your new follower and I'm wishing you much success with your blog...come see me sometime too! www.dearblondie.blogspot.com :)Crystal
Sylvia,
This is awesome about the Eagles.
They are such a powerful and majestic bird.
Oh to 'soar with the wings of Eagles..'
someday. =)
blessings and thanks for visiting.
barbara jean
Hi Sylvia, I just became your newest follower. After all, we are neighbors, more or less. I love watching eagles. We have many in this area, along the rivers. What a beautiful creation and what an amazing Creator! I look forward to following your blog. :-)
Post a Comment