Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SOME THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Thursday when I took my parents on a little road trip, I found the nicest Hallmark Gift book on sale.  Lance Wubbels author of  "Dance While You Can" and "If Only I Knew" has this new little book  "I Wish For You"
It contains gentle reminders to Follow Your Heart.
I truthfully do not read many books, but I enjoy little sayings, quips and things to inspire. I might watch for the "Dance While You Can" sounds like great inspiration. 
So I plan to share a little saying  each time I post, so if you are wondering where these come from this would be the man. 


Many years ago, I did a lot of craft fairs with friends in Cedar Rapids, this is one thing my friend made and sold and I have truly enjoyed her Grapevine Tree for many, many years. It is redecorated every few months, depending on the holiday or the season of the year. For now at night it twinkles little red Valentines.
                   By day it just shows the red and reminds me of days gone by. 




For today "When your soul is weary and troubled. I hope you remember "the Lord is my Shepherd".       He'll lead you beside quiet waters.


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day to the fullest.



1 comment:

Glenda said...

Such sweet things to think about. The tree is just beautiful and I love that you can decorate it for each season. Sounds like my kind of book!