Our local firemen always have a Valentine Supper this time of the year. They grill luscious steaks,prepare a great little salad and you have a choice of potatoes. The community center is decorated, they sell Valentine cookies and have a raffle. All to make a little extra money for all their special projects. Our fire department is all volunteers and they do a wonderful job of giving their time, taking required classes and helping the community. So Hats Off Guys!!! They usually serve 250 to 300 people from the area and it is a fun night of dining and visiting with lots of friends. We enjoyed our Valentine evening.
A few projects for Valentines Day:
My little quote for today:
When you hug, I hope you hug tight.
When you talk, I hope you talk with your eyes.
When you listen, I Hope you listen with your heart.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your week
1 comment:
Love your projects and the story about the firemen! I'm glad you were able to support them! Also love the quote for today!
Post a Comment