And today is the day to participate in peeping about many other crafty peoples desks. Ms. Julia has all the details over at the STAMPING GROUND It is addicting and fun.
Haven't done too much all week and Tues. I committed to another ATC swap and started to get organized to finish up some ideas. ATC's are so challenging because of size. I totally don't know where this blue plate came from..it should be in the picnic basket and I don't have a clue how it got on my desk. Hmmm, someone eating snacks late into the night down here? But is proved to be handy !!
Some of you inquired about the wire display in my work area, a post just previous to this will show this and info on it.
Thanks to all of you who stopped by last week. I'm kinda rotating visits, doing part of the list but peeping about to the past week just too many for me to keep up with.Kinda doing 2 at a time, I guess I spend too much time also reading the great comments to all the weekly posts.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful WOYWW . Today is an extra day not many Feb.29th's either..
Looks like little Bailey's taking a little nap. Oh the life of a cat in someone's life!!! Bet his brother Baxter's in the other chair!!!
25 comments:
WOW what alot of ink pads you have...love the cat!!!
regards
Jackie (scrap bang wallop)
Hi there, thanks for letting us peek this week and I hope the rest of the week gives you some creative time too.
Neil #61
You have a realy creative desk with lots going on!The cat seems to be at home too!Have fab wednesday and wonderful creative week ahead
hugs judex10
great looking desk. Isn't amazing how things tend to migrate to your desk. Love the fur babies. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #47
Love your desk this morning! We are getting lots of rain too! Also some thunder involved! In all my crafting I have only done one ATC. You go girl!
Awwww to Bailey - looks as if he's had a hard day already! Lots of interest in your workspace (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x
I think the picnic plate would come in handy. Lovely kitty they always find the best spot.
I love wee Bailey he looks so cosy!! Lots going on your fab desk this week, Hugs May x x x
Lots of fun and fab things going on, I think we all have an item such as your blue plate that appears but we don't know how! Happy Wednesday to you, enjoy this week's snoop of oh so creative places & take care. Zo xx 83
Oh good grief! That picture makes me want to snuggle up to Bailey!!!♥ What a beautiful kitty!
Lovely desk!
Happy wednesday!
Hugs marleen #60.
Hope the storm soon passes ... a perfect excuse to stay snuggled inside crafting! Not that us crafters ever really need an excuse. Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89
Love those inked up tags at the back of the photo. i guess they are maybe the base for your swap items......
What a challenge to work on such teensy things. Methinks you need good eyes.
Lots to snoop and a lovely cat.
your desk looks very busy, ATC's can be a challenge, the worst part is always starting but once I start one they just seem to flow. Good luck and thanks for sharing
janet #36
I use those plates as a paint palette, so I just assumed it was there for crafting. I love ATC's! I haven't been in a swap in years. Maybe I need to get back in the game. Dani43
Thanks so much for your comment. Nice to see your well used and well organised space but special to share Bailey. Gorgeous!
JoZarty x
A lovely creative desk with lots of gorgeous crafty projects going on :)
Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx
Cute kittie, Hope you have a fab week Lou x
Someone after my own heart! If its on or near my desk, expect it to get used in some crafty way. I have a love/hate relationship with ATCs myself, so good luck with yours. I'd like to join your kitty in a nap.
Great busy desk and a cat that knows about life!!! Sarah at 1 having a late WOYWW peek on Friday!
Sylvia I like how you can just reach up and pick the stamp pad you want to use. So practical. Mine are all over and I have to jump up every time I want to stamp something. Love your work spot, *smiles* Norma
Just checking in on you, Sylvia! Loved your posts about the kite festival and your son's golfer twin!! Golf is a big part of what got our son into the Air Force Academy, so the post caught my eye! :) I bet that kite festival is something to see--all those colors against that white landscape...thanks for sharing!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!
You are an inspiration my friend. Your work is sooo lovely!
xoRebecca
Post a Comment