It's #160 at Julia's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday...at the STAMPING GROUND, New to this well hop on over, Julia gives good details and over 100 people participate in visiting fun and creative work spaces. It is ADDICTIVE
Above is a newly created lace/trim area in my sewing area next to the entrance of my creative workdesk.
Little jars have buttons sorted by color, a few small bottles, I hope to decorate
My workdesk this week. I was able to spend Monday evening working on these little houses. 1st step is gluing together, they were from a Melissa Frances kit. Hoping to sparkle them up soon. Our forecast is for 4/5 days of high temps into the 90/100 range so it won't be this week. I'm staying where it is cool!!!
Thanks so much to all of you who have been so kind to leave such comforting comments. I truly hope to visit each one this week even if it takes until next Tuesday...Dad was taken to ER again Tuesday AM and is spending 1 or 2 days there dealing with this compression fracture and dehydration.
Have a wonderful week, Happy WOYWW to all of you if you've extra time I've a post 2 previous on a cute Western boot.
22 comments:
Fabulous organisation Sylvia esp the lace although I'm not a sewer by any means. I've also got a template for little house which I must get going on soon.
Cheers,
Elaine #33
now that is some lace storage..wow
have a great week.
ps i have some nearly a year anniversary blog candy! trace x 58
Loving your new lace/button area - you have more stash than me! Reminded me that I have a new button jar, and didn't post a photo of it. Next week ... Those little houses are so cute. Hope your dad is feeling better. Jealous of your weather, but I suppose constant high temperatures are as difficult as our rain?! Ali x #70
I wish I was as tidy as you and also a tad jealous of amount of lace in your stash.
I wish I was that tidy too.... have a fabulous week, Helen 26
Nice to see you working! Buttons sorted by colour - brilliant! I sort my buttons every two weeks :) I dunno how but they always tend to mix up again :) Have a great day and happy WOYWW! kissinia
Morning Sylvia. Fab photo of your newly organised area. Would be great to mooch around here for real! Don't forget to point your fans in the direction of the UK if you want to share some of that global warming!! Best wishes to your Dad for a speedy recovery. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 89
Wow, what a wonderful and organised space. I'll look forward to seeing the oases finished. I hope your dad is better soon.
Happy WOYWW
Zoe #54
Could you come and organise me? Please?
Your room looks so tidy and organised, it is heaven;0)
Thanks for sharing
Sheilagh 104
I thought I was in a lace shop ... you are so organised. I have posted a pic of your lovely atc (with lace) thanks Sylvia. I love having an ATC all the way from Iowa.
Sandra @105
Wow to the lace/trim area - so well organised. You have so many lovely goodies. Thanks for letting us have a peep into your workspace today. Hope you have a good week. Hazel, WOYWW #27 x
Seems it is one emergency after another with your poor parents! I'm so sorry about the fracture with your Dad. Those things can be nasty sometimes. Hang in there girl and my prayers are with you and your parents! Love those little houses! Your workspace always makes me wish I was better organized!
Oh my goodness what a wonderfully well organised craft store you have! Hope all goes well for your Dad. Hugs. Jo
Hi Sylvia - I guess it's been a couple of weeks since I last visited you on WOYWW. I'm happy your son and his family had a good send off to Germany. And very sorry both your parents ended up with compression fractures. Oh my! Is your Mom's recovery going smoothly? Ill keep your Dad in my thoughts.
I love your lace organization! I struggle with lace and ribbon sorting. Ugh! Seems that you have a great solution with the cubbies.
Cheers,
Susan #126
Sylvia, hope your Dad is doing much better. Stressful I know. Love the little houses. Saying hi to you from a former Iowa girl transplanted to Florida. #118
The lace storage looks great. Love the sizzixs holder great idea. Hope your dad is doing better soon.
Lisa#9
Your new storage area looks like a shop interior!! It's all laid out very nicely for you to see easily where everything is.
We are sorting out my 90 year old dad at the moment - he's doing well after mum died but doesn't like living on his own so we're trying to find sheltered accommodation for him.
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
If you want some cards sent to your dad, you can request them on my blog, click on the Cricut card fairy to take you to their wonderful website! We send cards to everyone and anyone who needs them! waving the #49 from the hills of North Carolina :)
fabulous crafty space, all it needs is a till in the corner and some baskets and we can all call in and have a rummage!! Hope your dad finds some where nice to be. Bit late, as no internet much yesterday! HaPpY WoYwW ((Lyn)) #32
Your new space looks fab! Hope dad recovers well. Take care & enjoy the snooping this week, am determined to get round everyone even if it takes me till next week! Zo xx 70
My gosh, Sylvia...looks like a sweet litttle craft shop!!
wow, that is wonderful storage. lucky you to have all that space. i hope your dad gets well soon. happy WOYWW! and thanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS
Post a Comment