Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2nd..SNOW IN IOWA

Well  Mother Nature stopped by.  Schools are closed, Businesses cancelled 1st shift work, some have no electricity, and here on the farm, we are buried in 10 or more inches and high drifts.

                            Our big evergreen, and its broken branches, behind it is my garden shed

                           This little field truck has never seen snow, we always store it in winter
                                                    Not a happy camper driving this rig
                                                      May 2nd 2013 in front of our garage

What can I say?  I'll get some fried potatoes cooking, bacon and eggs and maybe he'll come back to reality. No doubt will have to go into town to access the damages and clean driveways. But I really think the hiways are closed.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Oh DEAR!!! Sending some sunshine your way!!!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh my goodness Sylvia you are still having so much snow!! What is happening with our climate???
I pray for sunshine for you dear girl!
SOMETIME SOON!!!
X Suzy