That little picture is just darling! They make me smile too. I love it when children pick dandelions, that sweet beautiful flower that we ungratefully call 'weeds.' Even kids can see their beauty. :-)
I just love little boys!! Hmmm... maybe because I was blessed with three?? LOL Such precious faces with the sweetest smiles! Thanks for sharing and what a great way to start my day!
what a cute picture! Love smiling babes. Hope you still get to do WOYWW! I didn't make it around to many blogs last week so I promised myself that I would visit everyone who visited me first this week. I hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26
14 comments:
Two little sweeties here!
Wonderful photo!
Carol xx
Bless them ....they look so happy.
Two happy faces - enough to make anyone smile. x Jo
lovely photo and have defo made me smile
Gill x
What gorgeous young men....they certainly made me smile :-)
Hugs,
Annie x
Gorgeous smiles from both of them! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#7)
I love the way they are holding their flowers like trophies
Janet
That little picture is just darling! They make me smile too. I love it when children pick dandelions, that sweet beautiful flower that we ungratefully call 'weeds.' Even kids can see their beauty. :-)
What a pair! I bet they are partners in crime to! Adorable!
I just love little boys!! Hmmm... maybe because I was blessed with three?? LOL Such precious faces with the sweetest smiles! Thanks for sharing and what a great way to start my day!
what a cute picture! Love smiling babes. Hope you still get to do WOYWW!
I didn't make it around to many blogs last week so I promised myself that I would visit everyone who visited me first this week. I hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26
SWEET photo, Sylvia!!!
You have been so busy I am surprised you managed to make any, well done. Sorry to hear of your recent loss.
Diane 53
Post a Comment