Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Smiles !

On Friday Annie at A Stitch in Time  offers  us to post a photo that makes us SMILE..we all need that

And today mine is my little granddaughter, out " Pickin"  lovely flowers and sometimes she adds other grasses to make her bouquet complete.


  I miss her so, she was 3 in April and they are in Germany on assignment.  Have a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

Annie said...

What a beautiful photo....it reminded me of making daisy chains as a child....happy memories :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Carol said...

Lovely photo, hope you get to cuddle her again very soon.
Have a great weekend.
Carol xx

Angie said...

I think that photo must bring you so much joy ...she looks so happy and brings us all that see it,a smile too.xx

Glenda said...

How sweet and oh boy I know you must miss her!

Marit said...

Aah, such a sweet photo! I can imagine you miss them when they're at the other side of the ocean (your granddaughter is closer to me then, as I am in the Netherlands)
What I wanted to ask you is: I was here for the WOYWW-aniversary and commented that I would love to swap an ATC with you. I haven't heard from you so my question is do you still want to swap an ATC?? Let me know on marit[at]maritspaperworld[dot]com

Geri said...

What a delightful photo, Sylvia! Makes me smile, too!

Twiglet said...

Yes - it also reminded me of happy times flower picking too. Thanks for sharing. x Jo

Laura said...

Aw, a florist in the making :)

Hettie said...

Aw Bless!
xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Such a lovely photo of your Granddaughter - it made me smile too:) Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Uniquely Ella said...

Your granddaughter is so pretty this is one beautiful photo. I pray that you get to see her soon. May God bless her and her family on assignment.
xxx
Marlene

Dorthe said...

Dear Silvia,
I know how it is to miss our grandchildren, and understand how you feel!!
Thankyou for your kind comment, and I hope your lovely granddaughter will soon return home with her family!!!
xo,Dorthe