My sister in law collects The Pillsbury Dough Boy items...when I saw this I just had to SMILE!!!
Not much smiling for me today. Woke up with a swollen eye, and achey pain on my left side of my face, took an allergy pill and laid back down with a little heat applied to it. Don't know if it is eye strain or allergies. Trying to wear my glasses all day today. Maybe too much comuter time?
Severe weather is in the foercast, and we have already had an inch of rain. More later, high winds, tornado warnings, and hail. NOT a forecast a Farmer wants to hear.
But I hope you all enjoy some Friday Smiles and have a great weekend.

7 comments:
Love the photo! Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well today. Get well soon. Thanks for sharing a smile. Caro x (#7)
Oh Sylvia you have really made us laugh today. I just loved little dough boy.
Sorry to hear about your eye....it sounds like an infection to me. Take care.
Hugs,
Annie x
i love that story, we had the Pillsbury dough boy products in UK back in 70's and they were yummy.
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. Hope your eye is better soon
Gill x
So funny, I remember the Pillsbury Dough Boy from my young days :) Sorry to hear you are not well today - hope you recovery quickly. Elizabeth xx
Uh oh, Sylvia...take care!!!
Oh my gosh too funny!!!
I am sorry to hear your not feeling well though, take it easy and rest that eye!
Hugs Lynn
Hope you are on the mend soon! Your weather sounds like what we are expecting. Lots of rain coming here tomorrow and Monday then cooler temps. Fall is definitely in the air here!
Post a Comment