Just made a few birthday cards and haven't cleaned up will be in a post before or after this one.
Table next..still the bottles, ideas are in my head, but cut flowers from an old purse and found a few metal pieces for some pumpkins I am working on. More to come on that.
Hubby is in the fields, combining beans, having winds which I don't like but will help dry the corn. Thanks for all the visits last week, always nice to have you stop by. Have fun this week and enjoy some outdoor time.
11 comments:
Mmmm m&m's for energy! Love the rusty nails and buckles! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8
I love those bottles. I jusy about bought some today at Ben Franklin. I am so sad our store is closing. Peg R #29
The bottles are gorgeous, hope your ideas make it out soon!! Have a great week, #Helen 14
You look to be having fun there on your desk today. Really hope the weather is kind for your hubby.
Hugs,
A x # 48
We'll continue staying tuned for the bottles. You have a nice pile o' stuff on your desk from your recent creative ventures. Those metal bits are rather interesting.
I love Ben Franklin stores and I hate to see them close. Our Iowa City one is now gone also.
Love that you have "energy" on your desk in M & Ms... yummy! Interesting items on your desk and hope to see what you do with those bottles! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #84
belated woyww wishes did not get the opportunity to visit anyone yesterday as hoped too!.loving those die cut flowers they are ace big blooms !..intrigued as to what will become of the buckles ?,,,have fab week Andrea#38
Hi Sylvia, great shot of your desk - there's a little heap of trims, etc., in the centre that is intriguing ... I love trims :) Hope the combining went well and that the wind died down for your hubby ... harvest is a busy but lovely time of the year. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #49
Looking forward to seeing how the pumpkins look. Great use for an old purse though! Hugs. Pam#41
You've so much on the go! love the snippets about farming life, fascinating.
Post a Comment