Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WOYWW #282

Wow...what a deal, somehow my computer updated me to Window 8.1, without letting me know. To load photos from my disc is almost impossible.  Have to read some info off google. This really upset me. It's like you have no control.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but wonderful Julia, at the STAMPING GROUND gives us the chance to share our workspace by linking up thru her efforts for us to participate.

Truly a MESS !


You can enlarge by clinking on the photo. I'm happy to return, but I think I need to get myself organized.  Most of my Halloween items are shown,  with no clue to what I will make. Whatever it might be, needs to be mailed in a day or so.  The one idea I have is to start on Christmas, so I will be prepared.

Thanks to all who paid a visit last week. I so enjoy your comments. Hope to make more visits this week, as I have missed you and your creativity .  Enjoy some fun creative time.


14 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Don't worry about returning visit.I know how it gets at times.Busy, busy desk!!

Belinda Basson said...

I do like your mess. I wan't to have a good old scratch through! Mine is almost too tidy! #4

Helen said...

I am trying to start on Christmas cards - time is marching on!! Helen 2

glitterandglue said...

Your desk gave me such encouragement - you should see the state of mine! If time runs away, how's about forgetting Halloween and just doing Christmas...??
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #16

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Sylvia a happy desk is a messy one and certainly creative.. I often wonder how I work where I do!! :D
Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #25

Annie said...

I think blogger is playing games with quite a few of us at the mo....rather frustrating!
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x # 26

Glenda said...

Not messy, just creative. I love that you keep everything together for a holiday! I do for Christmas but that is all...I really should do better I know but I'm an old broad and not likely to change!
Glenda #33

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Sylvia. Happy WOYWW. Oh wow I love the creative mess here LOL....much like my desk is quite often LOL. Don't return that's fine :o)
hugs Annette In Oz #12

Queenie Jeannie said...

I was able to squeeze in a couple of fall cards, but nothing for Halloween this year. Oh well, what can you do??? Like you, I'm more focused on Christmas cards now. Good luck!

Jeannie#27

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Christmas cards have been taking a bit of a priority at mine too.
I hate it when computers do stuff without you knowing, I'm sure they think it's for your own good but it can really make things difficult.
Have a great crafty week, Angela x 34

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a busy looking desk! I love all the punches lined up neatly on the top row :-)
I did ask the ladies at the museum before taking pics, they said it was ok but not to use flash. Our camera is awesome at taking pics in low light levels so they've turned out well!
Hugs, LLJ 28 xx

Chrysalis said...

I reckon technology is like the little girl in the rhyme - when it's good, it's very very good, but when it's bad, it's horrid! I do hope you get to grips with it soon, and can concentrate on working at that lovely desk. Hugs, Chris # 24

Artatag said...

I also spent most of the day with some stupid computer stuff. Made me real mad! Such a waste of lifetime!
Oh, nice workspace!
Cheers
Gabriele 31

Eliza said...

Lots of halloween stuff on the desk and hobby lobby stuff in the draw/container. I hope you have a wonderful halloween, it's a good idea to start on Christmas early it will be here before we know it.

Sorry just getting to visit till now, DD stole my computer and I didn't want to reply on the iPad as it takes forever.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda #9
Happy WOYWW