Good Morning to you, and thanks for stopping by. Today is "Friday's Smiles" at A Stitch in Time with Annie as our host.
My morning was so much fun to open up my computer and have these 3 little girls greet me. They live on the east coast so I don't get to see them much. However a vacation is in order real soon.
I've been MIA again, had to miss WOYWW this week as I spent the day with my mom and was gone Tuesday evening. It's a rainy day here so I can catch up on some crafty goodness later. Yesterday I put carrots in the freezer, as he cleaned out the garden. We do still have our late blooming tomatoes, so hoping I will have enough to make some juice. Then crops will be ready to harvest.
Today we've plans to organize the garage again and sort through closets. Change of Season jobs !! Thanks again for your visit. Have a lovely weekend.

13 comments:
What a beautiful photo to greet you. Three real little cuties there. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x
Change of season already eh! Here is is still bloomin' hot and no change of season in sight until at least another month and a half.
The three little girls are gorgeous! I hope you get to see them soon.
Have a good week, See you soon,
Lisca#2
They look sweet little girls. Enjoy your visit with them. You sound as if you're very busy sorting the garage. Enjoy your crafting later and have a lovely week. Barbxx
How sweet those little darlings are! My garden is gone except for two tomato plants and a few pepper plants. My tomatoes didn't do well, so I'm hoping for these to thrive in the cooler temps.
Three gorgeous sweeties! I know what it's like to miss them with living far apart, thank goodness for skype and emails. I'm glad to say I'm off to join some of my lot for a holiday soon.
What beautiful little ones they are! Have I had a friend request from you for FB today Sylvia?
They are little darlings! How did I not know you were from Iowa? Another Midwestern girl! YAY! I knew we had a bond! Love looking at your photos.
You seem to be so organized, Sylvia! I won't be thinking about a change of seasons until I actually feel a chill in the air. Those three little girls are so cute!
It is good to get some of those jobs out of the way at the turn of the season, isn´t it?
Lovely photo of the girls. Kate x
They ARE cuties, Sylvia!!!
Hi Sylvia, End of season clean out sounds the right way to go, been doing that here with the moving that helps too but I do have lots in storage to sort later in the year. Happy last Friday Robyn
Hi Sylvia, those precious little girls are simple gorgeous, how sweet are they. I too need to do some cleaning, specially in the garden, but it's still way too hot. I'm sure you're going to have a great tomato harvest with that great soil that I'm sure you have in
Iowa. I garden on top of coral rock, it's bad.
Sending blessings,
Hi Sylvia, those precious little girls are simple gorgeous, how sweet are they. I too need to do some cleaning, specially in the garden, but it's still way too hot. I'm sure you're going to have a great tomato harvest with that great soil that I'm sure you have in
Iowa. I garden on top of coral rock, it's bad.
Sending blessings,
Post a Comment