With Halloween just around the corner, I needed to make my grand-kids a card and get off in the mail. I sure wish they lived closer, so they could stop in for treats, fun updates and kisses good-bye.
Assembled and ready for the envelopes to mail.
Backsides of the little tag. Each tag will hold some money for their spending
Well it was a fun little day, still have a little organizing to do in this area of our family room but little by little I'll be caught up. Hope you are enjoying a lovely day. Thanks for the visit.





4 comments:
It's good to see you being creative again! The weather has been such a crazy ride this summer. We are still in drought conditions and many of the leaves are already down. Love all those sweet tags. Your grands are gonna love them!
Hi Sylvia, thank you for you kind words of encouragement during this stressful move. I am trying my best to make my life settled again, no matter how lonely and strange it is. I love what you have made for your grand kids! I am sure they will be thrilled to receive them too!
Oh, they're going to love those little pockets full of surprises, Sylvia! SWEET!!!
great cards, love the names of your grandchildren, sad that you can't see them as often as you wish, that's the vastness of the States for you.popping in through WOYWW, Vicky
Post a Comment