Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018



Wishing You and Yours a Very Happy New Year.  Thanking you for following along, leaving great comments, words of encouragement and support throughout this past year.  Have had enjoyable visits and thank you for allowing me into your moments.



Best Wishes Always

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Happy New Year, Sylvia! I'm looking forward to a crafty 2018.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Happy New Year Sylvia! Looking forward to a fresh year and continued friendship with you! May it be filled with creativity!

Connie said...

She has the voice of an angel, so pretty.
I love the photos of your desk. I have many stamps, but stopped stamping several years ago. I do want to start back up. I used to have so much fun with them.
You are an inspiration.
Your newest follower. I hope you'll come visit.
Connie :)

Pamellia said...

Hi Sylvia. Just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! Thank you so much for all of your support in 2017. May 2018 be a year of crafting, friendship and good health!! sending hugs :)

Pamellia said...

Hi Sylvia. Thank you for your sweet comment. Regarding the squirrels, don't give up hope. Squirrels will stash food so they don't have to travel outdoors in the really bad weather. They will hide away as long as they can if the temperatures get too low and when they do come out, they will search out the food that will give them the most for their buck. Try putting out something a little more fattening for them, like avocado and unsalted mixed nuts to make sure they are keeping their weight up. Thanks for taking care of the squirrels my friend, big hugs to you!!