Excited to share another "Mini Challenge Journal" over at Mini Album Makers Challenge
I was inspired by Anne @ Redanne who created a vintage looking domino album, just the cutest of a "MINI" I've seen in a while. Please do pop over and visit her, I'm sure you will enjoy it. And she lists all the info on the giveaway and September challenge at the Mini Album Makers blog.
My "Mini" measures 1 1/4"W x 1 3/4"L . I have had the image stamp shape photo for a long time and sorry to say no idea where it came from. I added a little wooden bird in the corner.
I then cut an oval shape paper accordion giving me 10 mini oval pages. I distressed the pages with Tim Holtz distress ink, Vintage photo
The next challenge was finding mini images. I found some tiny bird like stamps on card stock I had in a folder of images. And some tiny stick on flowers, I placed in a few corners
I then found some tea dyed scrap ribbon for the closure.
I had so much fun making this. Not realizing how hard it would be to find "MINI" images. Ideally hand lettering, or free had drawing would be ideal. Not any of those talents within my fingers. But the challenge was a fun one and I thank Anne for her blog post for this challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit.





7 comments:
Adorable! And your images are perfect. Anne is a great inspiration for me too. And now so are you. What a great teeny mini! Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers.
What a work of art! I can't imagine all the time and patience it took to create this.
Oh wow Sylvia, I am so thrilled that I inspired you to create this (I am very honoured too) stunning little album! It is so tiny and yet filled to the brim with gorgeous images. The oval shaped pages really do suit the bird images too. I love this so much, I now want to make one in this shape. Thank YOU for the inspiration Sylvia!
Thank you too for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Hugs, Anne xx
This is so gorgeous Sylvia! Love the oval shaped pages and all the tiny images .. so beautiful! I love Anne's work too and I love your take on her tiny Domino Album!
Thank you for following me! I want to see more of your work so I am following you too!! Have a fabulous day!
What a wonderful idea and amazing way to display your beautiful postage stamp collection Sylvia! This is truly beautiful and I'm so happy our Anne has inspired you to make some little books. <3 Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Hugs, Autumn
This is so cute :)) ! Thank you for sharing it with us on our blogaversary! Maria and the Mini Album Makers!
I love this, Sylvia! I've got quite a few postage stamps with pretty images on them and this would be an ideal way to display them. Love your work!
Shoshi
Post a Comment