Welcome, what a beautiful fall day. Time to share our desks, Ms Julia HERE can guide you to more fun spots
My desk:
I really cleaned the area on Monday...the right top brown bags are waiting to be a journal. The other oddies are from our little adventure. Yesterday my 2 sisters and niece went to the Apple Orchard about 50 miles away and had an awesome lunch. Homemade chicken pot pie and delicious apple salad, did a little shopping for fall foods there and enjoyed our time together.
I've have to shuffle hubbie from the fields of beans so this is short sweet. I also below posted a journal on my Mother's family and papers made from her flowers. post below.
Have a great day.


16 comments:
Lovely to see you joining in the fun. It's good to hear you've been enjoying family time.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
Oh what a beautiful journal below - it will be a lovely thing for the family to keep. So glad you could enjoy a day out with your sisters. I need to get together with mine - we seem to have missed out on fun times together because of Covid fears. xx Jo
That journal is stunning! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)
Sylvia, all the fall shinanigans sound like such fun, especially with family! I love all things fall and especially with apple orchards....my fave! Love your journal cover!! Blessings, Felicia #25
Sounds like a scrumptious meal out and i'm really looking forward to seeing what you create with those brown paper bags if you create anything like that marvellous treasure below. Take care & Happy WoywW Tracey #5
It's always nice to have family time. Your time at the apple orchards sounds wonderful! It's always nice to visit my friend! Have a great rest of the week!
Hi Sylvia, it sounds like you had a lovely time with family. The project with your Moms photos is quite beautiful, something to treasure. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X
Hi Sylvia. Glad you had such a fun time with your sisters. The journal is beautiful - a wonderful memory for the family.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #6
I love the family journal - great memories! Helen #3
Lovely projects Sylvia. Glad you were able to enjoy such a great outing. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2
Glad you enjoyed your trip and meal out!
Lovely projects!
Happy Woyww! Susan #14
Gosh your desk is a sight for sore eyes Sylvia, so organised, clean, tidy and full of intent! Love the robin image, are they napkins. Knowing you they are, and you prolly have a plan for them already!
The apple orchard sounds like fun. Enjoy crafting your journal ~ Love, Karen #28
So you are making a paper bag journal? Hope you show it to us when it is finished. It is a while since I made one but I know I did enjoy it. A friend made one for me and wrote to my friend in America who got messages for the journal from all her relatives whom I spent time with - it has been a much treasured gift.
Have a lovely Fall with all its colours.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx
A beautiful journal, Sylvia. I am so glad you had such a nice day out with your family.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #12
Cute journal. would love to see a step by step on how to create the journals.
Ellie #30
Post a Comment