Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

WOYWW #711

Just doing this post, I'm have unusual sleep habits with this rib mess.
Overall doing OK  thankful on back/side and not near lungs.One bad pain comes with a sneeze ! WOW........ THANK YOU all for your kind comments. Since it's the day we share our workspace, if you are a new wondering visitor go HERE to Ms Julia's to visit many others or even share your spaces.

 I have been keeping creative, went to the grocery store today with the hub, as another snow storm will hit Wed pm thru Thursday. Nice warm day, but messy with melting snow/water. We had rain, ice thankful I am retired.

Another deconstruction day, I've saved McDonald's fish boxes, the bottom is 4x4 great for small card making, just the right thickness. Some small strips from the sides, good in collage pages, I'll use paint/distress ink/cover with papers in using them. 
Shared this with a Vintage facebook group, a collection of Old sewing notions. Sits in front of one of my workspaces.
A couple of 3x3 Inkbox cards for The Collage Art Collective group A daily  Winter theme  on facebook/instagram also

My DESK: 
A true mess...working on a collage, made 2 birthday cards that I will share next week.  
Hope all is going good for all of you. I 've enjoyed all your comments and my visits. Lots of good things on your workspaces. 

 

13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like you have been busy Sylvia. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Loving the index cards. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Good to see you keeping busy and loving the results. It's freezing here but no snow thank goodness. Sending hugs and best wishes for a happy woyww, Angela x11x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ribs take such a blooming long time to heal don’t they? You take care and don’t try to do too much too soon. Great recycling going on there, fab projects!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Glenda said...

Glad to hear you are beginning to mend. Continue to take care my friend. Your desk looks very busy I am always amazed at your creativity and love seeing what you do next! Take care and try not to slip in the snow!

Crafting With Jack said...

You are keeping busy despite the discomfort - no more sneezing! I love your collages, I must check out that group. The one with the cat and dog is so sweet. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Silvia, sorry to hear about your ribs. One tip is to have a small cushion to hold against them when you sneeze/cough etc. Jan made me one just the right size.
Also, if you’re using cocodamol but find it difficult, you can get 15mg codeine on its own so you take it with paracetamol every 4 hrs but can top up in between.
I love your recycled cards, especially the cat and dog.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Helen said...

Glad to hear you're keeping busy despite the pain . Love the busy desk Helen #1

Christine said...

I re use packaging as well, I enjoy the challenge but only use them for ATCs. Your boxes have made me think of using them a bit more often on my cards, thank you for the idea . . .
Ribs take such a long time to heal and so uncomfortable, you are on my prayer list for a healing . . . I'll have to ask Him to speed up the healing!! lol
Have a good week, stay warm
Christine #18

Annie said...

Take care and be sure to rest and allow your body to heal well.
Hugs,
Annie x # 5

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely messy creative desk - can't wait to see what you are up to! Love your little sewing memorabilia corner. Hope the ribs get better soon, it is such a nuisance. And try not to sneeze!! Happy WOYWW. love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Twiglet said...

Oh I am glad it's not just me that likes to deconstruct packaging so it gets a second life. You have been busy with those lovely projects. Take it easy and get those ribs healed - painful to sneeze, cough or laugh! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh Sylvia, the sneezing, wow, I can only imagine. I hope you are otherwise improving daily. Your desk isn’t a hot mess to me, just a welcoming space, and I'm loving the vintage sewing notions, those needle cases are just the bees knees! Finding your collages very inspiring too; that cute little Magnolia stamp, I’d almost forgotten about those characters, so nice!

Susan Renshaw said...

What a goodcidea to use the packaging!
Love the 3x3 cards!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8