Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Color Challenge

Had some time while my little visitors are watching "Nemo", and I really loved this photo:


A Color Challenge #93 at Just Us Girls  with colors I like but hardly ever use. I thought I'd try to finish it before the movie ends or there's no chance to play around until late PM.
My card ended up with a few tattered edges, use of a new embossing folder sanded a bit, a pretty coral doily and flower, a great little sentiment and pretty butterfly papers, added a gray bow and a little charm.  Sounds easy but took me awhile.

Will drop it off for an elderly lady who just returned home from a long hospital recovery and wish her well.  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day. I think 3 little ones fell asleep...will give grandma some extra time and a break from all the questions and pleases. 

4 comments:

Elise said...

MEOWWWWW! Your love of our photo + this EXQUISITE piece of card crafty fabulous is making my HEART sing! Wahooooo! SUCH a beautious piece of crafty fabulousness! Yipeeeee!

Andrea M said...

Such a PRETTY card! You made masterful use of your short crafty time!!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Glenda said...

Great use of your time! Nothing like a nap for little ones to give you time to create!

Twiglet said...

Beautiful card - it will delight its recipient I am sure.