These Tuesday Triggers always intrique me. And I loved the brightness of this photo.
So for my card today, I have embossed the card background, added some bright Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, half circle black cardstock, half of a paper doily, topped with a bright yellow paper flower I made using Tim's die, distressing ink and some glimmer mist. I added a pretty black button and a small tag, with a tiny butterfly. I thought the black sparkly yarn was sort of Flirty.
There is always soooooo much to inspire you at Moxie Fab World you just have to visit to see the amazing things Cath comes up with. I'd love her job!!!
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful safe weekend.
6 comments:
Hmmm ... I see the Trigger photo, but I don't see your card. Is it posted? You're right about Cath's job. Wouldn't that be a dream to do what she does?!? Looking forward to seeing what you made.
Thanks Annette, my card wasn't there..Wow, I knew it was a stressful week but you would have thought with that Bright Yellow I'd have noticed..Thanks again.
No problem!! Your card is very nice. Love the big yellow flower!
What a pretty flower you have created! I love yellow, but seldom work with it. I don't know why! I also love the fiber you chose for this one!
great card and the color yellow is such a breath of fresh air!
Hey Sylvia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Post a Comment