Just such bright and awakening colors. I needed that today. Had the chance to create a few cards while my 3 little visitors are sleeping thru a movie they wanted to watch. Grandkids..so precious
My card has several patterns with the 2 tones of pink and then that pop of yellow. Isn't the little rabbit just the cutest. I found a large spool of the checkered ribbon at a sale for $2, love a bargain!!
Will be great for the girly things. But I need to keep an eye out for Yellow, that color is very limited in my stash of papers.
Other Challenges:
Crafty Creations #128 SEEING DOUBLE... (2 bows 3 flowers) no twins involved.
Crafts and Me #44 ADD A FLOWER
Really Reasonable Ribbon #28 COOL IT (little rabbit looks like he's drinkin' a cool one)
Stampin' for the Weekend #13 PAWS FOR THOUGHT
Well Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day.

12 comments:
Very sweet, and I love the two bows! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge with this lovely card!
smiles,Deena
Such a cute card - the bunny is fab! Great mix of ginghams too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!
another beautiful creation!
Ahhh the bunny is so sweet! Cute baby card!
Sylvia, cute bunny image for a baby card! LOVE the ginghams! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!
So cute Sylvia! Love the sweet little flowers! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)
Hello Sylvia,
Thanks so much for coming by and blessing me with your weight loss tips. How fun that we both were enjoying our grandkiddies at the same time. Love your card.
Blesings~
What a cute card Sylvia! I'm so glad you entered Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!
Such a sweet, happy little card, Sylvia. I have an idea for this challenge--just don't know if I can find the time or not. This little cutie is perfect for it though! Thanks for stopping to visit me!! Take care and rest up after those grand-critters!
Wowww this is so sweet and adorable Sylvia!!!
Love it!
♥ Inger
Love the addition of trims! Thank you for joining the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Andrea
Gorgeous color and trims. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)
Post a Comment