My design is a tag
I cut a circle wreath, stamped it with some sage green color, topped it with 3 light pink and 3 darker pink flowers. The tag has an opening as that of a front door window so I added some pink to the back, a few colorful fibers on top and a little cork bird just popping by a spot that shows
"Love Grows in Happy Homes" a cute little Sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week and Live your Life to the Fullest.
4 comments:
This. Is a gorgeous tag, love thewreath and the little roses, so pretty.
What a perfectly pretty, girly, vintage-y tag, Sylvia! Love the colors and the beautiful accents!
SO CUTE! Great interpretation of the photo... Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week ;-)
This is OH SO LOVELY! I love how you combined stamping with dimensional flowers for the wreath. This is a picture perfect take on the inspirational photo...consider me inspired :)
BTW...Thanks for the awesome comment on my Patriotic flowers totally made my day!
Post a Comment