Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IT'S DELOVELY

I noticed thru a blog I love to visit Thinking Inking by Debbie Olson that the Cosmo Cricket Blog
is having a Sketch Challenge that Debbie designed.
 I always love the Papers from Cosmo Cricket and with this set "DeLovely" I even had some Chip Board pieces.  I stitched the two patterned paper edges and attached them to the card base,  added the Chipboard Border and a few pearls to these tiny flowers. I used a soft varigated fiber and a button that blended well with with the papers to make my bow.  I embossed the 2 plain papers, added a piece of lace that I gathered to form the circle and popped on a Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Flower, and added a pearl to the center of it.  I cut a white banner and used the Senitment with the aqua ink "Have a Great Day", and attached it to the card with a Gold Paper Clip.


I was quite happy with the results. Bright pretty colors and the added lace gives it a feminine touch.
This was a fun Sketch Challenge, and you still have time to enter if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your day.


6 comments:

Glenda said...

what a gorgeous card...love that little clip that holds the tag! Have a great day!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely! Pretty details and layers. great little scalloped embellishment along the bottom!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty! Lots of fun and femininity going on here. Beautiful papers and design, and I love the sketch!

Geri said...

Sylvia--Cosmo Cricket agrees with you!! I think this one of your prettiest EVER!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Silvia! Love the elegant flower embellishment!

Anonymous said...

So happy and lovely!