Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh..#124 At WOYWW

I am amazed at how the week flies by each Wednesday.  Julia at the Stamping Ground  has this fun little adventure to post your creative desk so all the world can see what you've been up too on WOYWW. I have a truly busy desk. I wanted to get all the little Halloween Tags/Cards done by now but.....so didn't bother to pick up and put away as yet.

Some of these HAVE to get in the mail, as they go OUT of the USA and one never knows how long they will take to arrive at their destination. 

Thanks for stopping by, hop on over to Julia's and enjoy the fun.  I am going to enjoy a cup of Java and peep about today.  I need some time to relax.   Have a great week.

9 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Bridget #28 halloween is a beautiful time of year, pity we dont celebrate it so much here as I love the gorgeous rich colours

jude said...

Loving all your Halloween tags and bits n bobs.Have fab wedensday ,and creative week
hugs judex 16

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You've got some great Halloween goodies on your desk this week - love the tags, especially the BOO one :D It's definitely heading towards winter over here, the temperatures are falling, frost on the ground this morning, hailstones mixed in with the rain... I'm glad to be indoors looking at everyone's desks at the moment!
Hugs, LLJ #40 xx

Twiglet said...

Very chilly and wet here today but occasionally the sun shines and we get a beautiful rainbow. Love your "spooky" desk today. x Jo

The Crafty Elf said...

What an awesome collection of Halloween creations you've got there! Thanks for the visit and you have yourself a wonderful week! Hope it slows down for you!

SueH said...

Lots of spookiness going on this week Sylvia!
I never have to do anything for Halloween because there’s no one to do it for but I love seeing what everyone else does.

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Sylvia your desk is FUN!! Hallowe'en is passing me by this year, in a funk of trying to get other stuff done. My DD is 18 now and for the first time will be away partying for Hallowe'en, so it'll be a strange night at home!

Angie said...

What a fun desk ...love all the creations ....and yes dont the weeks wizz by.

Geri said...

Hello, Sylvia! I see I have missed a couple treasures! Love your last two cards! The CR84FN card is so soft and pretty, but those deeper, richer colors really make me think of cooler weather! Congrats on your OCC guest design spot!!! Your card was so fun! I love all your textures! (especially that pretty little doily hiding behind your focal point!) Also love the bit of deep, colorful, calico looking paper showing from behind, and your flower--so sweet! (and the sweater leaves, the torn papers...too many unique touches to list!!). Hope you are enjoying your weekend! In Indiana, after several days of wind and rain, we are having a perfect, brisk Fall weekend! Lovin' it!!