I used Tim Holtz patterned papers with a little distressing on the edges and also his Alterations Die Caged Bird., I used the Papertrey die for the ticket and also their Sentiment "Hello-- Just a Note". Made a flower, added some brads to the cage, distressed the twine with Broken China distress ink and added a stick pin with a bead. Pretty much all a pretty soft aqua blue.
Thanks for stopping by, if you like challenges Simon Says Stamp and Show always has some good ones every Monday. Have a wonderful week.
4 comments:
SYLVIA......WHAT a wonderful CREATION!! everything just works sooo well together!
THANKS BUNCHES for playin’ along with this weeks One Color….Any Color challenge, the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet, Sylvia! Love the blues - wonderful effect with the blue bird cage and bird. Beautiful blue music background too. And that PTI ticket die is to die for! I really should check that out 'cause I love tickets. So happy to have you joining in the fun this week with Simon Says Stamp and Show!
Hugs,
Linda
Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love all the blue...you did it so well!
Great amazing i like soo much wonderfull
Logo Designs
Post a Comment