I don't know why but whenever I see "Primary Colors" I always think of little kids. Their rooms, their books, their toys, their clothes, these colors are learning colors and they just make them happy!! Maybe I should redecorate for more energy.
Over at
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #72 it is Primary Colors. I had fun with this quick and easy card...very mailable and I can use it for either a Birthday or a Get Well card, as I haven't finished it off inside as yet.
Taken with a New Camera
Taken with my Old Camera, much better Color and Definition..Guess I'll have to do some reading up on this.
I used Marvy punches for the different shapes and a fun new embossing folder by Darice. The stamp is a garage sale find and I love it for a kids stamp, energy bound. It is a Creative Beginings product.
I colored "Mathew" with Copics and centered him amongest the colors.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week.
2 comments:
What a cute layout. I love the embossing too. Awesome job and thanks for sharing your work with us at Tuesday Throwdown. xxx Steph
How adorable! Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
NanaConnie TT DT
Post a Comment