Hello Everyone, kind of a quick post today, seems I've several medical appts with Mother this week.
So my desk is pretty clean and boring.
Julia over at the Stamping Ground lets us have the fun opportunity to post a picture of
Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday. So usually over 100 crafters who like to get creative ideas, peep about other peoples posted work spaces to see Creativity at its best and Productivity at its worst.
I have spent several days cleaning, rearranging and organizing crafty things. The little plastic cups were saved by mother in hopes I'd declutter her space. I really have used many of them to organize tiny beads, etc into my drawer space. The little green journal was a 10 cent find with hopes to do a small journal. Hopefully I can get some time to do a few Halloween Cards for my grandkids.
Hope you have time pop over to Julia's and join in the fun. Much needed rain is on its way here, and I will welcome it as I might be able to work in a few hours away with my DH.
Have a wonderful week.
12 comments:
Sounds like your week has been a busy one with appointments for your Mom and harvest time going on as well. Hang in there girl! Thinking of you!
Amazing how a few interruptions in a week can throw us off our stride. Your crafty space looks good and ready though waiting for you to come back to it again :)
Hi there. Just a quick peek around the door this week as time is definitely not on my side! I did want to visit though. Enjoy the rest of your week.
wow lovely and tidy , loving the triangular storage cupboard , we could share you some of our rain as its been raining non stop here in the uk all week xx
Aww, you little flower looks so cute Elizabeth, I love the colour you’ve used.
Paper piecing isn’t something I do often but I think I may have to give it a go again after seeing your efforts.
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
I'm glad that I'm not the only one whose mum is decluttering in my direction!! Rather than say I don't want something, I just take it all and then keep/recycle/bin - delete as appropriate!!! It's easier that way :) I've never heard of paper piercing, sounds interesting!
Hugs, LLJ xx
Decluttering i need to do desperatley but not just got the energy for it at the moment.
Have creative week if you get chance to between medical opd's
hugs judex 28
Sounds like a busy week - hope all goes well for mum too. x Jo
You look very tidy and organized to me ...love the look of the white metal thingy that everything in hanging off at the back.
Seeing if blogger will let me post. Had several emails people are having problems. Thanks to them for taking time to tell me and for stopping by
TOOK ME 3 ATTEMPTS COME ON BLOGGER COMMENT WORK
You have done a terrific job with your space. I really like your organized space. Happy belated WOYWW from # 11.
Now see its my dad who keeps cluttering me up!! I have to make a 150 mile journey to de-clutter his house, to clutter mine, mind you it is in order for him to build me my crafting unit, so I suppose I can put up with it, lol,
Love the storage unit, funky shape, xx
Post a Comment