Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fun with Tags

Believe!     it or not..I actually had some extra time to play around with more "Tags".  Over at
The Ribbon Reel Challenge #17 they are having a color challenge, Silver/Cream-White/Blue-Aqua and what a beautiful inspiration photo:

My Tag was so fun to create with this adorable image

I made a few die cut snowflakes, used some glitter spray on the distressed corrigated cardboard tag
base, also used a silver spray on the next layer, added some different silver ribbon, the adorable little
image, some items from my stash for embellishing the snowflakes, some beads to the silver string of beads at the top.
I usually add my sentiments, stamped images  etc, and signature to the back BEFORE I start a tag, as quite hard to do when it is finished with all the layers.
Once I started the "Tags" my list kept growing, so off to do a few more.
Thanks for stopping by, I am hoping you are enjoying some wonderful winter weather!!! in the 40's, bright sunshine, oh it makes for a much shorter winter.  Enjoy your week the countdown is on.

2 comments:

Oscar said...

Beautiful tag Sylvia, I love the vintage image you've chosen and the tinsel trim. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

Pauline said...

This is a gorgeous vintage style tag, love the sparkle and beautiful ribbon! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!