Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Little Christmas Tidbits

I love Graphic 45's Christmas Papers, the postage size images are great for so many things.
I have several seasonal things of Crafty Secrets that really are so fun to work with also, so while going thru the "Little Treasures" I collect throughout the year, I put a few quick things together.


I crocheted these little circles long ago and just found them in with some cross stitch  items. 


Found several of these little frames on clearance for a quarter.

and these were 2 for a quarter!! Little Vintage Images are so cute.

Then the creator I am, I saved a top from some purchase, removed the staples,  opened it up and cut out the Santa with a Spellbinders die and popped it in a cross stitch frame, will add some ribbon for a tie.

Well, thanks for stopping by, I'm enjoying my free time as I know Thursday I'll be in a panic preparing foods for our Friday, Saturday and Sunday guests. I started putting things together by receipes for each day, just so I know I have all the ingredients.  Had to organize the freezer just to make sure I have enough vegatables, cool whip, etc. 

Enjoy the count down

No comments: